💖 Chapter 7 💖

Flashback.

Arnav was finally done with his work for the day and was about to exit out of his office when Akash rushed in with dewy eyes startling him.

Arnav was about to lash out on him when he felt him slam his body into him and arms around him a with a few seconds he felt a wet sensation on his shoulder and crying followed afterwards.

A confused Arnav reciprocated the hug as Akash cried.

Arnav panicked but didn't know how to start.

"Bhai...... I love her so much but she left me...... She left Delhi for good..... She is gone away from my life." Akash cried out and Arnav was shocked as he knew he was talking about Payal and if Payal has left Delhi then so had his Khushi.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at Akash whose face was smeared with tears and sweat.

"Akash....... What do you mean by Payal left?........ Am sure they might have gone to the temple or to buy groceries or something. " Arnav said trying to convince himself otherwise and hoping his word were true.

Akash shook his head and told him about what happened in Laxmi Nagar and his conversation with Happy Singh.

Arnav felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest hearing this.

He knew for sure it must have been Payal's decision for them to leave and she also knew they will come looking for them.

Arnav held Akash's arms and looked straight into his bespectacled eyes.

"How much do you love Payal? " He asked.

"More than my life....... I will wipe out the entire population on earth if she want me to and I won't feel any remorse as long as she is happy. " He replied. "And you? " He asked and Arnav sighed.

"I love her Akash....... I finally know Khushi is my soul mate and love....... But I was so scared and always tried to push her away by hurting her but I can't deny my feelings for her anymore and for that I will do anything to gain her love and trust........ I know it will be difficult but I won't stop because I know somewhere in her heart she has feelings for me to. " Arnav revealed and Akash nodded understanding him completely.

Arnav then failed a number on his phone and in rushed a panting Aman.

"ASR....... Is everything alright? " He asked seeing Akash's bloodshot eyes and the worry lines on Arnav's forehead.

Arnav then proceeded to tell him what happened and Akash's discovery and it shocked him.

"I need you to hire the best private detectives to find them immediately and don't come in front of me until you find them. " Arnav warned and Aman nodded and immediately left to do his job.

Arnav moved closer to his brother and hugged him.

"We will find our loves and will make things right okay. " Arnav said and Akash nodded.

It took five days for Aman to discover they had left to the UK on a lottery Visa Payal won a few weeks ago.

He immediately rushed to RM and when he entered he saw a crying Anjali hugging Nani.

"Chote and Akash didn't come to see to me off. " She complained in tears and Aman rolled his eyes at her drama.

He called out to Hari Prakash and he smiled at him.