💖 Chapter 20 💖

No proof read.

Arnav, Akash, Payal and Khushi sat in their restaurant waiting for the main characters of their meeting here today.

Arnav and Akash's eyes fell on a familiar figure limping happily instructing the workers.

Even though they never said anything, both were proud of Anjali for picking herself up and making good use of her talent in finance and management but were also reluctant to get close to her even when their wives were pushing them to patch up with her.

The sound of heels hitting the marble floor broken their reverie.

After a few seconds Sheetal rushed up to them, hugged Payal who hugged her back.

"Bhabhi when did you and chasmish here arrive. " Sheetal asked enthusiastically making all of them giggle except Akash who fixed his glasses and glared at Sheetal.

"We just arrived..... We had to cut our honeymoon short because something important came up which needs our attention and some explanations. " Payal voiced out in a serious tone.

Sheetal looked at them confused and was about to speak but Aman entered and he halted seeing Sheetal who looked away and he moved up to Akash and hugged him and Payal.

There was a minute silence which was broken by Khushi.

"Aman....... We know you and Sheetal are dating but can you explain why your mother came here to book an order for your engagement in two weeks with another woman. " Khushi asked sternly and Aman looked shocked and Sheetal gasped and her eyes started to shimmer with tears.

Aman felt hurt seeing his love's tears but he quickly shook it off and put on an emotionless face and replied.

"Because it's true...... Am getting engaged in two weeks to my mother's friend's daughter. "

Sheetal stumbled hearing this but Payal held on to her on time before she fell down.

Everyone looked at Aman in anger and Akash marched up to him and held him by his collar.

"How dare you cheat my sister........ You are like family and you cheat us like this. " Akash yelled attracting all the workers including Anjali's attention.

Aman pushed him off him and straightened his shirt as he threw a disgusted look at a crying Sheetal which broke her heart.

"She is not as innocent as you all think she is..... She is till a fraud and doesn't deserve your love and mine...... I hate you Sheetal. " Aman yelled out with tears as they all looked at him dumbfounded. "I heard everything...... I fucking heard it all. " He cried out.

Flashback.

Aman couldn't get his eyes off how gorgeous Sheetal looked in her saree.