💖 Chapter 19 💖

No proofread.

A woman with a huge bulgy belly waddled into a room filled with ladies giggling and laughing and everyone turned hearing the door open.

Her eyes shimmered seeing another woman all dolled up like a bride and she smiled and she stood up and moved to the pregnant lady.

"Jiji

"Jiji........ You look so beautiful....... Bhai would surely get a heart attack when he sees you. " She joked and she smiled and hit her shoulder playfully making her pout.

"And you also look so beautiful Khushi. " Payal said as she held her hand and led her to the chaise in the room and Khushi pouted and Payal chuckled.

"How can I be beautiful am looking like a whale......... My back hurts....... My feet hurts........ I have stretch marks all over my body and am always hungry........ I don't feel beautiful and am afraid Arnav will stop loving me because am ugly. " Khushi cried out and Payal shook her head at her childish sister but understood her insecurity.

She was about to speak when a masculine husky and deep voice beat her to it.

"No matter how you look you would always be my baby, my love and my life." Khushi looked up to find Arnav walking up to her.

He kneeled down and held her hand looking into her eyes.

"I will always love you no matter how you look...... And another thing..... You are not fat you are just carrying our babies who just like me will forever be grateful to you..... Now come with me.... And let Payal finish up okay. " Arnav said and Khushi smiled and nodded.

They both went out leaving Payal to smile at them and in entered Sheetal who squealed and hugged her and she reciprocated.

"You are looking so beautiful. " Sheetal said and Payal nodded. "It's time....... Let's go. "

Payal let out a sigh and walked out with Sheetal and the ladies.

The wedding was the talk if the town as celebrities,supermodels,bussiness tycoons and well known and respected dignitaries were also invited.

It went on smoothly without any problem and the family couldn't be more happier.

Akash kissed Payal on the cheek happily because finally she is his and he is hers.

Arnav helped Khushi moved closer to them and congratulated them.

"Finally you two are married. " Khushi squealed and Arnav wrapped his hand around her belly and kissed her chubby cheek.

"And we will also have ours when the babies are older. " Arnav said and Khushi smiled and caressed her belly.

"In three weeks we will finally met them. " Khushi exclaimed enthusiastically and Arnav nodded and smiled at her and she smiled back at him.