💖 Chapter 6 💖

A luxury private jet landed on the runway of Delhi airport and into it own private hanger.

A handsome man waiting with his Ferrari in the hanger smiled happily because of the person in the jet.

The door of the jet opened and out emerged a sophisticated, classy and beautiful young woman.

She looked at the man and smiled and each walked up to the other and hugged each other as if their lives depended on it

They both pulled out and their lips connected into a hungry rough but passionate kissing.

The couple miss each other so much even though they have only been apart for three days but for them, it felt like three years.

They pulled out due to lack of oxygen and heard the giggles of the pilots and flight attendants and one glare from the man made them run out of there not wanting to incur the man's famous wrath which many people knew of and knew never to miss with him.

The lady rolled her eyes and glared at the man who smiled sheepishly at her.

"Aru...... When will you stop scaring the living daylight out of people? " The lady asked and the man pulled her into his arms by the waist.

"Cookie.... I will only stop when they start minding their own business. " The man replied in outmost sincerity making her shake her head. "Come on let's go home........ I really miss you and want to show you how much. "

They were none other than Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta or to be more correct Mr and Mrs Raizada.

Arnav then planted a kiss on her neck and pulled out with a smirk on his face seeing the woman all flustered and blushing profusely.

They moved to the car and drove off with smiles on their faces.

RM.

The doors of the huge Raizada mansion opened and in entered Nani, Mami, Anjali and a lady with huge shopping bags.

They all sat down in the hallway and called out to Hari Prakash to take their bags to their respective rooms.

Nani sighed seeing the sad face of Anjali and was feeling bad for not being able to cheer her up even when they went shopping which is Anjali's favorite thing to do.

"Anjali my dear........ Please stop being sad...... I thought going out for shopping will cheer you up but here you are still sad. " Nani said and Anjali who had tears now streaming down her cheeks looked away.

"Hello hi bye bye........ How will she not be sad when it's been three days since Arnav came back and he hasn't even looked at her left alone talk to her. " Mami exclaimed in anger.

"Maybe he is busy that's why. " Nani said with a smile to cheer her up but Mami rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I don't mean to intrude Nani but even you know that not true. " The lady with the said and Nani looked at her knowing she was right. "It's been three and half years since that incident......... Because of that Shyamji and di left this house and what did it cause........ In Shyamji's effort to prove he is worthy of di, he invested his entire life savings and lost it in a Ponzi scheme........ He not only lost his money but his respect as a lawyer and a man, he lost his dignity and on top of it he had no choice than to come back to the house where is was being disrespected just to have a roof over his and Di's head........ Di also ended up suffering a miscarriage and imagine the stress and devastation he might have felt....... How much of a failure he might have felt for losing everything in just a span of six months?....... All this while ASR was already in the UK and refused to come back even when Di lost her baby........ I understand he is mad because of what was said that day but it's over three years now and he still hasn't gotten over it......
To me it's just plain selfishness of his and Akash's part and speaking of Akash and uncle, they live in the same house as all of you but as strangers......... So please Nani....... Di has every right to be upset because they are not doing right with her and Shyamji who is trying his best to provide for her. "