💖 Chapter 22 💖

Sorry for the late update.

It's been a week since Khushi has been discharged from the hospital and was back home with the twins but the atmosphere in the mansion wasn't good as Khushi and Arnav were fighting with everyone on Arnav's side which is infuriating Khushi.

"None of you will stop me from meeting that witch. " Khushi yelled making Arnav more frustrated.

"Dammit Khushi........ You are supposed to be resting and not stressing yourself....... Am going to see Lavanya alone and that's final. " Arnav said sternly and Khushi smiled at him.

Arnav knew it was a challenging smile and she was about to do the unthinkable.

And Arnav was right as she turned to Hari Prakash who was standing behind them.

"Hari Prakashji....... Go to my room and bring my car keys. " Khushi said but he didn't move out of fear of Arnav.

She glared at him and he run upstairs to the room because he knew how scary Khushi can be when provoked.

Everyone looked at her in shock but Arnav was fuming as Khushi sat in the couch with arms crossed not caring about how all eyes were on her.

"Why are you all looking at me like that...... He won't let go so I will go alone and no one I repeat again no one will stop me. " Khushi said sternly and Shashi signalled Arnav to let her come.

"Fine..... Let's go. " Arnav said finally giving in and Khushi smiled at him.

Delhi Police Station.

Arnav and Khushi stepped into the police station and everyone halted and greeted the couple.

The commissioner came out of his office and greeted them.

He then led them to the cell where Lavanya is being held until her trial.

Immediately they got in they saw Lavanya with bruises all over her face and body curled up in a ball in the corner of the cell lost in thought.

"You have a visitor. " The commissioner yelled out breaking her reverie.

She looked up and threw angry glares at Khushi and Arnav which made them angry because they thought she might have repented or showed remorse for what she did.

"Open the cell. " Khushi uttered in a deadly and angry tone making the commissioner shocked and he looked at Arnav who nodded. She walked into the cell and Lavanya stood up and glared at her with her arms crossed to her chest.

Khushi got angry and yanked her hair twisting them in her hand making Lavanya scream in pure agony as the pain travelled through her body.

"You have some nerve coming after my babies but you messed with the wrong mother Lavanya........ You are angry at Arnav for your own deeds....... No one forced to accept his request to be his fake fiancee....... No one also forced you to sell company secrets to his rivals all because of greed for money..... All were done by you and instead of repenting and doing good you chose to hurt my baby!....... I will make sure you never get out and you will be the scapegoat to the others who will try to hurt my babies and my family....... " Khushi yelled and pushed Lavanya to the ground and she crawled quickly to the corner and started shivering in fear seeing her fearsome avatar.

Arnav stood there with his arms crossed looking at her go off on Lavanya while the commissioner was scared seeing Khushi that way.

"Your trial is in two weeks and you will be in jail for a very long time because I have asked Arnav to reopen the fraud case against you plus attempted kidnapping and murder against Anjali. " Lavanya looked shocked at her. "She could have died because of you....... Now get ready to send the rest of your life in prison. " Khushi revealed and Lavanya rushed up to her and held her leg crying.