💖 Chapter 17 💖

The Gupta and Raizada family sat in the hall of RM tensed about the escape of Garima.

It's been two weeks since her escape and the family have never left the house on Arnav and Akash's insistence because they knew Garima didn't escape to run away but to hurt them especially Khushi and both men weren't taking any chance so had kept the women locked in the house.

"Arnav....... Don't you think you and Akash are worrying unnecessarily? " Khushi said and Payal nodded in agreement with her but the men looked at her shocked.

"We all know it's necessary to worry because Garima is a vengeful woman and we know for sure she is planning something against us and we can't risk her getting to the two of you because she knows how important you are to us and she will target the two of you. " Shashi yelled making Khushi bow her head especially seeing the disappointment in Arnav's eyes for asking sure a question.

"But babuji....... It's been weeks and she hasn't done anything to show that she is after us." Payal said making Arnav and Akash more angry and so was Shashi but Manohar was understanding to it so he didn't get mad at their concern.

"My dear. " Manohar called out making everyone turn their attention to her. "You and Khushi's point are valid but you both are too naive to understand how sick some people can be....... You two are still in denial about the things she has done whether you agree or not....... She is intentionally laying low but she will definitely attack when we least expected that's why we are all on alert at the moment......... I know you two want to start working and fell suffocated but think about it.......... You are both the lifeline of this family and you two down playing our effort to keep you save is very wrong. " Manohar said and Payal and Khushi finally understood.

They both looked at their respective partners to find the looking at them in anger.

Arnav and Akash stood up and walked up to their rooms leaving both women in guilt and the elderly men sighed knowing the young men were hurt and angry.

Khushi and Payal followed to make it up to them and apologize.

"How is Anjali and your mother and ex wife? " Shashi asked Manohar out of the blue.

"She is responding to the treatment very well at the asylum......... Surprisingly she started showing improvement a few days after she was admitted and according to the doctor she will be back to normal in a few weeks if she continues responding well to the treatment........ As for my mother she already knows she will never be forgiven and allowed into our lives again and so does my ex wife.......... Anjali's treatment is the final time we will help them......... Just like Arnav and Akash, I am also done with them. " Manohar said and Shashi nodded.

Delhi Psychiatry Center.

In the basement of the center stood Anjali smiling at a woman.

"I heard your doctor is going to discharge you soon and when you are out we will get our revenge against them......... Arnav will have to pay for abandoning you because of Khushi and she will pay dearly for being born of my sister. " The woman said in anger and Anjali smirked.

"You have no idea how much I want Khushi to pay for snatching chote away from me.......... I will kill her and chote will be sad and when he is sad I will be there at the right time to comfort him and he will start loving me again and doing all my bidding. " Anjali said playing with her hair and twitching an indication she wasn't as well us the doctors said she was. "Garima .........Thank you so much  for helpine to get out of here sooner........ If you hadn't asked me to pretend to be normal,i wouldn't be leaving here so soon.......I will never forget your help and I will fulfill my part of the deal. "