Aris- more than friends

Sorry its quite short

I am Brendas younger sister we meet Jorge quite early when everything happend.

He took us in and has been looking after us ever since he treats us like his daughters, him and Brenda are the two people I trust most in the world.

We were just sat around Jorge fiddling with his radio when we saw some people running toward the building.

Brenda went down to go check it out. A while later she came back up with a group of teenagers about my age only one girl with a group of guys.

I was looking around at them and saw this one cute blonde boy he seemed kind of shy but in a cute way.

- Time skip -

WCKD found us and came in rading the place so Jorge started to play his music music we all made an escape but just as we were all going to leave Brenda didn't make it so she had find a diffrent route with Thomas.

I knew she is strong but I couldn't not worry she is my sister I didn't even know if she was alive.

Jorge took us to Marcus and we stayed there and hoped Brenda would turn up with Thomas.

I found out that boys name, Aris. He is the only thing that has just me sane. Just talking to me keeping me distracted.

He told me storys about him being in a maze, he was the only boy opposite to the other maze.

He told me what it was like there about his friends from the maze. We kept eachother company, I don't know what I would of done without him.

Lucky Brenda and Thomas did show up.

- Time skip to the camp -

We were all at the camp and Brenda was just given the serum. She is going to be ok.

When she woke up I hugged her and I sat and talked with her for a while and then I left and let her and Thomas talk.

I saw Aris and went up to him.

"Hey"

"Hey, hows your sister"

"They gave her the serum she's going to be because of thomas"

"I'm glad she ok"

"So am i"

We both stood there smiling.

I wrapped my arms around him we stood there hugging.

"Thank you Aris. For everything"

I don't know what I would do without this boy.