Gally- scared

Request; Please I beg you one of gally. A cute one. Thanks for your time.

Dating Gally wasnt always perfect but I wouldnt have it any other way, I was just running the maze thinking about what I was going to do when I got back when I realised I had ran to far and I didnt know where I was. I was looking around but it all looked the same, I was starting to panic looking round frantically I started slowly walking around it was starting to get late and that is when I heard it a greiver. I saw it and quickly went round the corner scratching my back on the ivy, I heard it coming closer so I started running as quietly as possable but then it came hurdling round the corner in frount of me so I fell on my side scratching up the side of my arm and leg. I was running and fell luckly I had lost the greaver but I looked down at the scratch it was bad, like really bad I ripped a bit if my shirt if to tie it round my leg and saw I had a bit of time to get back so I walked quickly hurting my leg.

I finally got through the doors not much time left I was finally back that is when I saw Gally turning round looking at me slowly jogging to me but before he could get to me it all went black last thing I saw was Gally running towards me.
*Gally p.o.v*
I got to (Y/N) and I saw all the blood on her and started to panic what happend? I picked her up bridal style I didnt have time to call for the medi jacks to come I took her to the hut and Jeff turned round and saw and told me to put her on a bed asked what happend but I told him I didnt know then he told me to leave, I put her on a bed but I couldnt leave her till Alby came in and took me out I didnt know what to do so I was walking round the glade and my eye caught the deadend and I couldnt help but think the worse until I heard Alby telling me to going to the medijacks hut.

Your p.o.v
I woke up sore everything hurt I rembered what happend and I presumed that I must of been took to the medijacks hut I saw someone open the door and saw Gally he came over to me and hugged me pulling me to his chest it hurt but I didnt care "what happend" "I got lost and a greiver found me I finally got rid of it but then tripped". I heard him crying GALLY CRYING, I pulled away and he smiled at me with a tears going down his face, "I thought I lost you, I dont know what I would do without you I would loose my mind your the only thing keeping me going, I love you (Y/N) so so much" as another tear fell down his cheek I lifted my hand and cupped his face "I love you to Gally and your not losing me not now not ever" then he pulled me into a hug again "I am never letting you leave my side agian" I smiled against his chest he let me go "you need to rest" Gally got up to leave "wait Gally" I patted the bed "stay with me" he got in next to me and I lied my head on his chest and he slowly stroked my hair and I slowly fell asleep smiling.