PDA

Thomas
Thomas likes to show affectionate in front of others but not no much. He likes to hug you alot and give you quick kiss on your lips or your check but not much more he thinks anything more should be done in private.

When alone he doesn't hold much back he like to show you how much he loves you and you mean to him.

Newt
Newt shows some affectionate when around others, he will hold your hand and may kiss the top of your head or your check, big reason for this is he usually busy and so needs to leave and do other stuff and as he is in second command he is seen/watched alot.

When you are alone he different as he isn't being watched and judged, he will show you he loves and make up for not showing you as much attention when out in the glade.

Minho
Minho shows a lot of attention when round others, he doesn't care if people are watching he says if they don't like it don't watch. He will just come up behind you and hug you from behind and usually kiss you in some way, your lips or neck usually.

When your alone he isn't to much different as he shows alot of attention anyway he is just more intimate when alone.

Gally
Surprisingly Gally shows affection to you in front of others, but not so much lovely stuff like hold hands or anything. Gally usually is holding you to his chest or kissing you, so he can show he loves you but also to show others your his.

When you are alone he shows his softer side of just holding hand and hugging one another, but can also get heated.