Newt- saving you from WCKD part 2

Part 2

I ran as fast as my leg could go then I saw Newt and Thomas fighting they wouldnt stop I could see that Thomas was struggling but he didnt want to hurt Newt so I did the only thing I could think to do, I grabbed a metal bar and hit Newt round the head not hard enough to kill him just to knock him out and he flopped onto the floor next to Thomas.
Thomas looked at me "your welcome" and he got up and looked at Newt and so did I and then I explained to him about the cure and how he can help Newt and I pulled out the serum and Thomas put his blood in it and as Newt was knocked out we poured it into his mouth. We both picked him up with his arms over our necks and we were dragging him until Teresa made the announcement to Thomas "Thomas you cant leave, you can't go to her, Newt is going to be fine we need you" " I am so sorry (y/n)" he said with tears in his eyes and let go of Newt and went to see Teresa. I decided to go back to the hellicoptor, I was trying to drag Newt by myself but he was getting heavy for just me as I was getting closer I think Gally saw me and came to give me a hand with Newt as he got there I gave him a grateful smile.

Newt p.o.v
I woke up with my head pounding with pain in the back of my head there was so much noise going on and I can feel someone running their hand through my hair. I slightly opened my eyes, am I a crank? I look around and see I am in a helicopter with everyone but I cant see Thomas, "nice to see your awake, finally" I look up to see (y/n) smiling down at me realising it was her brushing her hand through my hair.

Your p.o.v
Newt finally woke up, "what happend" I explained what happend "that explains why my head hurts so much" I smiled up at her "yea sorry about that". Then we saw Thomas on the top of a building with Teresa and they couldnt make it so Teresa threw him so they could help him onto the helicopter, then Teresa went down with the building. Everyone was rushing around Thomas as he had been injured.
We finally got to the safe haven and everything that had happend was kicking in. Me, Newt, Minho and Thomas were sat together talking on the beach until Minho and Thomas left leaving me and Newt. We were looking out at the sea and I heard Newt whisper "I love you (y/n)" "I love you to Newt so much I know we have lost so many people over the last few years but if I lost you I dont know what I would do" "dont worry I am here and I am never leaving you" I just cuddled up agianst his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me until I fell asleep and felt him lift me up and bring me to our room kissing my forehead.