Gally- ghost

I didnt want to leave him he is my boyfriend and I love him but I knew we could stay in the maze. There is something out there I know there is we couldnt stay, I tried to get him to come with us but I couldnt.

Then it happend.

It all happend so fast. Gally had a gun. Gally was stung. Gally shot Chuck. Minho killed Gally. Chuck died.

It was just like a big blur to me, I didnt have time to react to what happend before we were dragged out of that room.

We got to this place they seemed nice they gave us clothes, food and somewhere to sleep, all I could think about was Gally, it was finally sinking in. He was dead, I will never see him agian.

--Long time later--

We were all stood by the wall as we were planning to get Minho back from WCKD, a truck came by one of them was staring at us, me. We were by the wall when they starting firing at us.

The people who were trying to get us before grapped us they took us to some trucks. I was put in one with Thomas and Brenda but the solider in the middle was staring at me the whole time.

We finally got let out and we were all so confused and Thomas talked to the solider that was staring at me and then he tooked his mask off.

It was Gally. How?

I didnt know if I wanted to go and hug him or punch him. But then Thomas punched him in the face, he did deserve it really. We were then talking about getting past the walls and he took us to his boss I guess.

I was kinda in shock the whole time. I know how he survived I just cant belive he is alive. When they were talking about going to city and what to do Gally came up to me.

"Can we talk"

"uhh I guess"

"I wanted to explain some stuff"

"umm ok"

"You know when I got stung I was coming to join you guys to come with... you. I realised I couldn't live without you so I came after you guys but I got stung before I could make it to you"

He looked so sad.

I felt guilty I was the reason he got stung.

I could help it I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Im sorry" I whispered

"why"

"Im the reason you got stung"

He stopped hugging me and looked at me.

"It was not your fault okay, never think that ok"

It was decided that Newt and Thomas would go with Gally.

"y/n comes with us too"

"Only two Gally" saided his boss

"I need her for it to work and you still have 3 of them staying"

"Fine"

We got to the sewers.

"Why did you need me"

"I just dont want to ever leave you ever again"

I smiled at him.

--time skip--

So many things happend Teresas dead and so is Newt but I am finally back with Gally and we are finally safe and together.

We were sat somewhere in the safe heaven together, I was sat between his legs leaning into his chest.

"I am never leaving you agian I missed you so much it was killing me not knowing if you were ok, I love you so much"

"I missed you too, I love you Gally"

I turned my head to look at him and he leaned closer to me and kissed me.