Jorge threatening Minho

We are currently in the scorch running to this place called the safe haven. We are all slowly loosing hope all we are doing is walking in a scorching heat with no end.

We are all trying to keep hope but it's hard sometimes. The one person keeping me going is Minho he reassures me that everything will work out in the end.

At one point we all feel asleep on the floor it was like cracked and luckily not sandy. As for the last few days we have had to sleep in the sand which is horridly uncomfortable.

As we are all sleeping Thomas started shouting saying that there we lights we all looked and saw there was some lights ahead of us.

But then there was lighting behind us and it seems it was getting closer.

"Come on, let's go!" Thomas started shouting.

We all quickly grabbed our bags and started running towards the light and the lighting was getting closer.

I was running next to Minho and then lightning struck right in front of both of us so close we both had to stop running or we would of got hit.

(Minho doesn't get struck in this)

Minho then grabs my hand and started running again with me when then we all reached this warehouse looking place and we all piled in.

It was quite dark we couldn't see much only when the lighting struck and light came through the windows and slightly lighting up the place but we still couldn't see much.

"What is this place?" I am not sure who asked that but we were all kind of thinking it.

Then teresa flashed her light and a crank ran forward towards her then a load of them started going crazy but they were all on leads of sorts.

Then a women opened a door and came over to us

"You guys look like shit"

Then told us to follow her, we followed her we were she lead to this room by these other people. Minho stayed by my side the whole time.

This guy appeared and said

"3 questions where did you come from ? Where are you going ? How can I profit ?"

Then Thomas spoke up about the right arm and going to the mountains. Then he asked where did we come from we didn't really want to answer when Minho spoke up

"That's our business"

Then suddenly one of the guards grabbed me and pushed me down onto the ground and held my arms then Minho punched the guy who was holding me then grabbed my arm.

But then we heard a gun click and then the guy saying don't move and the guy had a gun to Minho's head. It was the guy who was asking the questions.

"You listen to me don't say or do anything like that again ?

"Yea"