Newt- annoyed

Request: Newt is dating you and a greenie comes up in the box and follows you around Newt gets annoyed after a while and goes up to you and starts kissing you and soon turns into a full blown make-out session.

We were all just around the glade doing our jobs and the alarm went off signaling a new greenie and supplies. We all started gathering round the box waiting for it to reach the top.

Once it did Gally opened the gates and at the bottom was a scrawny boy, he looked about 16/17 he looked scared and confused at the same time.

Gally jumped into the box and got the greenie out he was stood in the middle of all of us he was scanning all our faces and then he looked at me and just kept staring at me at first he seemed confused I guess because I was the only girl here but he also looked less scared.

Then Alby told everyone to get back to there jobs or help get things out the box. The boy was still looking at me and I looked at Alby for some help with the situation.

Alby then took the boy off for this tour, I went back to the gardens to do my job and while later Newt came over.

"Hey"

"Hey, how's the new greenie doing he looked quite scared"

"Yea, but most of people do"

"Yea I guess"

-Later that day-

The greenie had his tour and I saw him coming over. When he got here I have him a friendly smile he seemed a bit more relaxed but still scared.

"So.... Your the only girl here?"

"Yea, not sure why but yea, how you feeling"

"I'm not really sure"

"You will be fine you will get use to it soon"

I smile and he just gives me a nervous smile and just follows me around for the rest of the day, guess he's just nervous, Newt keeps giving weird looks towards us.

-At night-

Me and Newt share a room I was in bed and Newt seemed off.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yea, just new greenie"

"What about him"

"He just doesn't leave your side and follows you around"

"He is just scared and I'm probably less scary then the other boys"

"Yea I guess"

-Next day-

I was doing some vine work with Newt for quite a while we're having a good time just talking and laughing. The greenie was trying different jobs today.

After a while Newt seemed to go a bit quite, I turned around and the greenie was coming over to us.

"Hey greenie, how did the jobs go"

"Alright I guess"

"Any you like"

"I guess trackhoe"

"Of course" Newt muttered I'm not sure if the greenie heard or not.

Newt pov
It is starting to get to me know. I can't even spend anytime with MY girlfriend alone as he is always there in some way, the only time he isn't there is at night when we go to sleep.

I need to keep calm and set an example for the other gladers as I am second in command but it's hard not to just snap.

Your pov
-At night-
"Not annoyed with your shadow yet?" Newt asked

"What?"

"The greenie never leaving your side for a second"

"He is just scared and I am the only person he really knows, I'm sure in a few weeks he will be like all the other gladers"

"I don't think that's it"

"What?"

"I think there is other reasons he is attached to you" he said with mixture of angry, sad and jealous.

I sat up on the bed with newt walking round the room.

"Hey, hey" I said as I sat up more so I was nearer his level I put my hands on either side of his face so he would look at me.

"I love you, I want to be with YOU ok? Ther is no reason for you to be jealous ok? If he doesn't back off I will talk to him"

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed back, when I pulled back he was smiling and he wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me close to him and rested his head in my neck.

-Next day-

I was walking back to the garden area as I had to drop some things off to someone. As I was near the garden, the new greenie came jogging towards me.

"Y/n, you won't guess what" he said excited.

"What?"

"I remember my name ! I'm Dan ! I remember!"

Then he pulled me into a hug, my arms were just by my side I was shocked really. He then let me go smiling.

"That amazing, I told you would remember, come on let's go work" we walked to the gradens.

"Hey what was that" Newt asked me coming up to me.

"Oh he remembered his name, Dan, he was very excited"

"I saw"

I kissed him on his check "he was just excited"

"Does he know we're dating? Have you told him"

"No I haven't said it to him hasn't come up"

"Why don't you just bring it up"

"Because that would be wired if i just said it out of nowhere, I'm sure he knows we don't keep it a secret, and if it come up I will say"

-Later in evening-

Newt pov

Everyone has gone to dinner I just needed to finish off something in the garden and I will join. Then I heard a voice I looked up and there he was with y/n.

I could see they were talking and I could just make out what they were saying, but then he grabbed her hand and then started to try walk to dinner with her.

That's when I got up and started walking up to them.

You p.o.v
I was walking near to dinner with Dan with me if I am honest he is starting to annoy me but I wouldn't say.

I saw Newt was in garden so I thought I would help him finish that and then we can go dinner.

"Hey Dan it's dinner so you go and I will catch up, I am going to help Newt and we're going together"

"No, don't make me go by myself, he will be fine he knows what he's going" he said as he grabbed my hand and tried walking to dinner.

Then Newt walked up to us.

"Sorry Dan but today I am going to have dinner with MY girlfriend, I'm sure you can find someone to have dinner with"

He then turned to me and started to kiss me and he pulled me flat against his body and I started to kiss him back, he then slipped his tongue into my mouth, and it turned into a full blown make-out session, we carried on like that for a few minutes.

I then pulled away smiling at him also out of breath and saw he was the same.

Not surprisingly Dan was no longer there.

"Don't you think that was a bit much not that I'm complaining"

"No, I had to show him your my girl, also I like kissing you"

"Come on let's go get dinner"

After that day Dan didn't hang around as much and made some new friends.