Minho- enemys to lovers

Request;We didn't like each other at first something big happened (surprise me) and we got to know each other better and then we kissed and then we somehow became a thing

Your P.O.V
I woke up early too early because I was a runner and guess who my running partner is the 'amazing' minho, sense the sarcasm. We were running the maze same old route but looks so diffrent, it was slilent as we ran except the odd remark here and there like usall. When we finally got back Minho went to the hut but I saw Newt my best friend and went to talk to me. " How was today any better" I sighed "nope, not at all""why do you guys hate eachother""I dont hate him he hates me, but his I am amazing and perfect and never wrong attitude does not help" I ranted " soooo are you going to the bonfire tonight" he asked "of course".

I went to go have a shower even though I am ment to be mapping up Minho will probably kill me but oh well I NEED a shower as the hot water hit my back I instantly feel better and more relaxed. I then went to my room and got dressed for the bonfire tonight, then I relaxed for a bit till it was dark and there was a knock at the door "its open" then the door opened "you coming love" I sat up and smiled and got up and went with Newt when I got there people were laughing, dancing and getting drunk on Gallys drink.

The night went on with more laughter and more drink and Gally was drunk AGAIN like always at bonfires and was starting to flirt with me which I found quite amusing till he started to get a little handsy, I saw Minho giving Gally a death stare which was a bit weird but just ignored it. It was getting loud and I told Newt I was going into the woods for some fresh air and away from all the noise. I was in the the woods when I saw Gally following me almost falling over "what do you want Gally""...you" and he shoved me into a tree and kissed me roughly and grabbed my waist tightly, I shoved him away "GALLY WHAT THE HELL" "SHUT UP" He shouted back and tried kissing me agian however I shoved him away and the he slapped ne round the face hard.

That is when I saw Minho tackling Gally to the ground and punching him in the face a few time he looked so angry "MINHO STOP" He stoped and looked at me and quickly hugged me and I didnt really know what to do, he quickly was looking me all over and asked if I am ok "I am fine Minho" he slowly put his hand were Gally hit me and looked at me sadly and took my hand and took me back me back to were the others where. He went over to Newt Thomas and Alby and I think he told them what happend as they all looked at me then quickly went into the woods, Minho came up to me and took my hand and took me to my room.

Once we were there he asked once agian if I was ok which I replied agian saying I was fine. I got into some more comfortable clothes and just went on my bed and Minho came next to me, "I am sorry, for everything for being mean to you, I am not really sure why I did it" he looked so sad "I guess I was confused because I liked you but I know you hated me because you think I only care about myself and because you dont like me I was mean to you". "Its ok Minho I forgive you, also thank you for what you did with Gally""Its fine I will always protect you" then he lent in and kissed me gently but with love I then kissed him back he then kissed my forhead and smiled and went to leave "Minho?"yea""stay" he smiled and came back on the bed and I rested my head on his chest and he wraped an arm around my waist I winced a bit from when Gally had the tight grip on my waist "sorry" he whispered and readjusted his arms as we were falling asleep Minho wispered "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?""of course" I wipered back and we both fell asleep.