Newt- feelings

You were sitting in the glade next to were Newt was working you didnt have a specific job in the glade you just helped out in what ever way you could. Newt asked me to help him in the gardens but never asked me to do anything so I just sat there talking to him as he did stuff round the garden, I did a few things like pass him stuff but that was becuse I started to get bored just sat in the heat, I basically spent the whole day with Newt which was actually really fun.

Then Thomas came back from the maze he is my best friend and he knows about my crush on Newt well so does Minho, he came up from behind me and picked me up witch made me jump, "OMG Thomas you scared the hellout of me" which just caused the both of us to start laughing but Newt was looking at us looking, angry? It was getting late and so they started to pack up the gardening tools but Newt wouldnt talk to me. Later Thomas came up to me and asked to talk to me "ssooooo" he asked slightly grinning which just confused me "what" "you and Newt spening the WHOLE day together" "oh shut up Thomas" "but did anything happen" "nah like we were talking and laughing all day but when you came he seemed angry and wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day" "oohhhhh he's jealous" "omg no he isnt" "he so is" and then he just walked away which made me think maybe he was jealous then I looked up and saw Newt has been starting at me the whole time then he looked away. Maybe he was.

The next day I went to breakfast and saw Newt and asked him if I could talk to him in private and saw Thomas wiggling him eyebrows at me and Minho smirking making me smile. I walked into the deadends and just tuned to Newt and blurted it out "are you jealous of me and Thomas" his eye suddenly went extremely wide "I-ummm I" "Newt" " ok yes" and he looked down to his hands "you dont need to be jealous because I only like him as a friend". His head shoot up "really" "yea" "well then I guess I can tell you I like you then" I stepped towards him "I guess so" then he connected his lips to mine which supprised me at start but then kissed back and couldnt stop smiling "so (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend" "of course" then I saw Minho and Thomas come round the corner chearing making me laugh and Newt rolling his eyes.