Thomas- remember part1

This is going to be quite different from what I usually do, it will also be quite long and will have 3 parts one set in scorch trials next in death cute last set in the save haven. But hope you all still enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning with Laura and Logan sleeping in my bed peacefully next to me.

I got up and looked in the small mirror that is in our room. I looked at my self for a little while I then grabbed my black banana and put it on to cover my head.

The people who work here gave it to me when my hair started to fall out but still doesn't mean I trust them.

I wear it so covers top of my head my fringe comes out the front and my hair flows out the back so it doesn't seem like there is anything wrong.

I went over to Laura and Logan and gave them a kiss on top of there heads and left the room and went to the medial Wing.

I go there everyday to get treatment for my cancer I go before breakfast and when im done I get Logan and Laura and go have breackfast.

Even thought the treatment was good as it was helping to get rid of my cancer has some down sides it makes me constantly exhausted and because of my cancer I am not fully immune to the flair.

So like everyday after my treatment I go to get Laura and Logan after my treatment and went to breakfast.

We got our food and sat down at our usual table with Aris, he is my only friend here he knows about the cancer and about Thomas even if he doesn't know who Thomas is.

Me and Aris don't trust this place but we don't know exactly what is going on or how to get out, so for now we have to stay.

Aris told me there is a few new boys and a girl come today just escaped from a maze he pointed over to were the boys were.

That's when I saw him Thomas he was right there, Aris noticed I was just staring.

"Y/n everything alright"

I turned to Aris and whispered

"That's thomas"

"What Thomas thomas"

"Yes Thomas thomas"

I was whispering because I didn't want Laura and Logan to hear even though if they did they wouldn't understand who Thomas was.

They know they have a dad they just don't know who, they have asked before and I can't explain what actually happend so I just told them he lives far away and he can't come see us and we can't go see him.

They kept asking for the next few weeks but after a while they stopped I think they realised they won't meet him to my relief. But to be honest it doesn't take a genius Logan looks exactly like Thomas, and Laura has alot of his features like his hair, eyes, freckles you can see there related.

I turned back to look at Thomas and he then tuned to look at me, soon as he looked at me I couldn't look away I wanted to but couldn't he was looking at me confused as if he was trying to work out where he had seen me before. Then one of his friends told him something.

Thomas then started calling after a girl and then got into a fight then him and his friend got sent to there room.

This got Aris attention and he told me he is going to talk to Thomas tonight tell him about what's going on with them taking all the kids to the weird room.

The next day me and the kids went to our table and Aris told me the plans that Thomas is going to take the security guards card and get into that room.