Gally- jealous

When I first came up in the glade it was hard all the guys kept staring at me or trying to hit on me. There were a few guys that were nice and I was friends with.

Newt, Minho, Clint, Gally, Frypan and Chuck and Thomas when they came up. They were the only ones that treated me like a normal person. As I became closer to them I started to have a crush on Gally.

After a while Gally told me he liked me and we started dating, Alby tried to stop it but Gally got mad and said he was just annoyed he didnt have a girl so Alby just left it.

When I started dating Gally it was better as non of the guy were staring at me and trying to make a move on me. If any of them did Gally would come up to me and wrap his arms around me showing the guy I was his and showing off his muscles, if they did it agian he would usally just punch them.

It was the bonfire of when the new greenie Thomas come up. Gally had a fight in the pit with him it wasnt anything personal, after the fight I went up to Thomas and asked if he was ok, and since we have been friends.

I was running with Thomas as we are running partners he was still quite new to the glade so I was showing round the maze and what to do. We got back and we went to map up. Thomas said he had to talk to Newt for a second then would come and map up.

I got in the hut and just finished mapping up and the door opened, I didnt look as I thought it was Thomas.

"Hey, I already mapped up but its best you do it aswell for practice"

"ummm do I need to practice mapping up"

I looked up and saw Gally.

"Hey your not ment to be in here" I said while laughing

"I have been in here before and I am not looking at your runner secrets"

"Doesnt matter, Minho will flip of he finds out"

"Well Minho isnt coming he already has mapped up and is in the showers"

"you really are sneaky you know that"

While having this converstaion Gally was coming closer to me. In the end he was stood right in frount of me, he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto the table . He then stood between my legs and leaned down and kisses me as he was deepening the kiss the door swung open.

We brock apart and looked at the door and saw a very red Thomas stood there.

"uh you told me to come to map up"

I jumped down and got the stuff.

"I know come on Thomas I will show you, Gally get out"

Thomas come over and Gally started at him before walking out.

--Time skip--

I was sat with Thomas talking about random stuff, we were sat on a log in the sun it was quite relaxing Thomas was asking quite a few questions as he is still new to all this.

"you dont mind me asking all these questions?"

"of course not I was the same if you have any questions just come find me" I said smiling at him.

"Y/N?"

Me and Thomas looked up and we saw Gally.

"you were ment to help me do some stuff, remember?"

"oh Gally im sorry I was talking to Thomas and lost track of time sorry"

I got up to go help Gally

"Bye Thomas"

--Time skip--

It was later at night I just got in the bed I share with Gally, I just got under the covers and felt Gally get in the covers aswell and wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer.

He started to kiss all over my neck.

"Gally? what are you doing?"

"Finishing what we started earlier"

I giggled and turned over to face Gally he started to kiss down my jaw and to my neck and then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in"

I said as Gally groaned. Thomas opened the door and Gally gave him a death stare.

"uh I was going to ask.. uh I will ask someonewlse" and closed the door.

"UHH! why is he always there"

"he just has some questions he probably scared and wants a friend I was the same you probably were aswell"

"well does he have to bother you every second"

"..... are you jealous"

"no hes just always with you and if he isnt he would appear after a while"

"so your jealous. Dont worry after a while he will back off a bit alright and if not I will talk to him ok?"

"fine"

"what?" I asked

Gally grabbed my waist and pulled him to him and started kissing me agian.