Honey, without all the exes, fights, and flaws

SNL November 2019 

*NSFW*

Karlie's not sure what time it is when she stirs awake but she guesses from the light streaming in from the gap in the curtains in their bedroom that it's later than she had been anticipating. She shifts over on to her other side, smiling when she is met with the sight of Taylor's back, the sheets bunched low around her hips.

Karlie shuffles closer and drapes a careful arm around her waist, conscious of the fact that Taylor had a late night last night, performing at SNL. She doesn't want to wake her up but she also can't help but want to be closer to her.

Karlie had been perched on the couch with Benjamin on her lap, her eyes glued to the t.v. screen, waiting for Taylor to take the stage and perform the first of her two songs on SNL, when the camera had panned to the audience and Karlie's stomach had felt like it had dropped to her toes at the sight of Taylor's ex-girlfriend smiling from her seat, right in the front row.

Karlie had frozen, her hand coming to a stop where it was nestled in Ben's fur. She had only been able to linger on that for a few moments before she had been distracted by Taylor sitting at the piano in her green sweater and the opening notes of Lover had started.

Taylor had killed it as usual, and Karlie had been so proud of her performance but she had been unable to shake the uneasy feeling that had settled over her for the rest of the night.

That uneasy feeling had only increased when Karlie had remembered that Taylor still had an after-party to attend with Joe and likely wouldn't be home for hours. If anything it had increased when she had realised that her ex would more than likely be attending the same after-party.

Karlie had done her best to stay up until Taylor came home but she must have fallen asleep at some point. She has a vague memory of waking when she felt the bed dip in the early hours of the morning and Taylor wrapping an arm around her waist and pressing a soft kiss to the back of her neck before falling back to sleep.

Karlie leans forward to place a kiss on the warm skin on the back of Taylor's neck, breathing her in.

"Morning," Taylor mumbles and she lifts her hand to press over Karlie's where it rests on her stomach.

Karlie doesn't respond, just presses another kiss to Taylor's neck and the noise Taylor makes is somewhere between a sleepy sigh and a hum of contentment. Karlie is determined to hear it again so she keeps pressing lazy kisses up and down the slender column of Taylor's neck.

Taylor tilts her head further into the pillow to allow Karlie better access and she is content to bask in the quiet of the morning with Karlie.

The hand that Karlie has resting on Taylor's stomach begins to trace aimless patterns over the soft skin and Taylor's heart rate begins to pick up.

Taylor's not even sure if Karlie is aware of the effect she is starting to have on her but then Karlie's teeth bite down softly on her neck and that's all the confirmation that she needs and a stab of arousal settles low in Taylor's belly.

Karlie knows that she's leaving marks on Taylor's neck and tries not to dwell on the amount of satisfaction she derives from visually marking Taylor as hers.

Taylor begins to squirm and attempts to turn over in Karlie's arms to face her but Karlie's hold on her is firm and she uses her weight to keep Taylor pinned against the mattress.

"I wanna see you," Taylor whines and her voice is low and scratchy with sleep and Karlie thinks that it shouldn't have that much of an effect on her but it does.