The one where Taylor needs a little motivation

August 2019

"I think my hand is about to fall off," Taylor whines dropping the Sharpie back in the box of still unsigned CD liners while shaking out her fingers.

Karlie snorts and sets her magazine aside to look over at her fiancee. "You're so dramatic."

"Karlie, I'm serious, either that or I gonna get carpel tunnel," Taylor says indignantly flexing her fingers.

Karlie rolls her eyes and reaches over to take Taylor's right hand between her own and pulls it into her lap. She carefully turns Taylor's hand over in her lap and runs her fingers gently over Taylor's palm examining it closely. "Looks fine to me babe."

"How many more do you have to do?" Karlie asks before pressing a kiss to Taylor's fingers.

"I'm not even half way through," Taylor sighs dejectedly.

"Hmmm," Karlie says pursing her lips. "Maybe you just need some motivation?" Karlie wonders aloud interlacing her fingers with Taylor's.

"What did you have in mind?" Taylor asks still eyeing the box of unsigned liners warily.

"How about for every stack you sign, you get a kiss?" Karlie proposes as she shuffles closer to Taylor.

"A kiss? that's it?" Taylor questions as she turns to face Karlie. Karlie doesn't respond, just raises her eyebrow suggestively.

"You sure do think a lot of yourself Kloss" Taylor challenges feigning disinterest.

Karlie gasps affronted and throws her paper aside before moving to straddle Taylor and pressing her back against the pillows. 

Taylor tilts her head, eyes set in challenge and it's almost adorable to see how hard she has to work to not to let her gaze trail down to Karlie's lips.

Karlie leans closer, brushing Taylor's hair to the side and lens in to trail her lips along the soft skin of her neck.

Taylor's hands flounder and Karlie can feel her palms hovering over her hips and Karlie knows that as soon as those hands make contact with her skin, Taylor's lost.

"I'm pretty confident," Karlie murmurs against her lips, fingers slowly bunching up the fabric of Taylor's shirt in her hands.

"Deal," Taylor breathes, sways forwards to chase Karlie's lips when she pulls back.

Karlie smiles triumphantly as she slides back over to her side of the bed and Taylor can only blink and gulp audibly.

"Well can I get a kiss before I start?" Taylor says and she hates how flustered her voice sounds.

"Sorry babe, no dice," Karlie says picking up her magazine and resuming her article on data biases.

"Think of it like a downpayment?" Taylor asks fluttering her eyelashes.

"These lips are on lockdown, you better get signing" Karlie says patting Taylor's leg.

Fifteen minutes later Karlie is almost finished her article when suddenly she has a lapful of Taylor.

"Can I help you?" Karlie asks lightly, refusing to look up at Taylor.

"I'm here to collect," Taylor says plucking the issue of Time Magazine from Karlie's hands before leaning in to kiss away Karlie's badly-suppressed smile.