It was so nice throwing big parties

4th July 2016

*NSFW *

"I really like this bathing suit," Taylor says casually, absentmindedly tracing shapes on Karlie's abs, enjoying the way she can feel the muscles twitch under her fingertips.

The girls had spent the best part of the afternoon messing around in the ocean and on the gigantic slip'n'slide Taylor had insisted on renting. They were taking advantage of the lull in activities to take a break from their hostessing duties to relax in the hammock before firing up the grill to round off their 4th of July weekend party.

"Yeah I bet you do," Karlie says, trying to keep her breathing normal and Taylor meets her eyes long enough to laugh softly. "Do you like it because it's cute or because it gives you a show?"

"Those two things don't have to be mutually exclusive," Taylor says with a small grin settling back against Karlie's shoulder and Karlie smiles widely in response, not having expected any other answer.

"Baby, we have guests" Karlie whines lowly as Taylor's fingers skirt lower, skating back and forth on her lower abdomen. Karlie tugs Taylor close so she can kiss her again in the hopes of distracting her.

Taylor smiles into the kiss, pressing her lips to Karlie's firmly before shifting back so she can settle against Karlie without disturbing their delicate balance.

"Can you imagine if people found out you were secretly an exhibitionist?"

"Are you going to tell them?" Taylor challenges and Karlie twists her head to regard the blonde. 

"Because it would also mean you'd have to tell them you let me have my way with you in public."

"That's not something I'm ashamed of," Karlie says cheekily, leaning in for a slow kiss that Taylor is all too happy to reciprocate.

"I know."

Karlie smiles and dips her head and scrapes her teeth at the spot behind Taylor's ear that she knows makes her weak in the knees before dancing her fingertips down Taylor's front.

"Good luck trying to get your hand under this," Taylor chuckles looking down and her red, white and blue one piece bathing suit.

Karlie purses her lips in a pout and settles for raking her nails up Taylor's smooth thigh before gripping it and pulling it over her own, settling a leg between Taylor's.

"Oh, baby," Karlie whispers in a dangerously low voice. "I think we both know that I don't need to touch you to get you to come."

Taylor gasps in disbelief so Karlie leans in and kisses her slowly, pulling away far too quickly for Taylor's liking and brushing her lips against the blonde's ear as she tightens her grip on Taylor's thigh.

"When everyone leaves, I'm gonna get the strap on and fuck you with it," Karlie whispers with an innocent smile, tone light and playful and when she shifts backwards and makes eye contact with Taylor, the blonde's eyes darken. Karlie's smile turns dark then as she leans in again, teeth scraping against Taylor's neck teasingly. "I know you're already wet so by tonight, you'll be ready to go. I won't even need to warm you up..." Karlie whispers and she can feel Taylor's leg twitch.

Taylor bites her lip, trying not to give away how turned on she already is but Karlie can feel how warm her skin is.

"I'm gonna fuck you slowly, so slowly, oh my god, I'm really going to take my time... Keep you right on the edge for so long until you're begging to come. It's so hot when you beg."