Chapter 1- The Stranger

Raven is in the woods, leaning against a tree in front of a, cooking some squirrels and a rabbit. Raven was on the road without shelter, hunting for food and looking for water. She ran away from home from all this when she was 17, then she ran away from her abusive family, no one even tried to stop her, but it's not like she cared. They did nothing but torture her and hate her. So as soon as she escaped with her backpack, knife set, and crossbow she knew she would survive this apocalypse. Daryl at the same time was stuck between Alexandria and Hilltop when his motorcycle broke down.
Furious at his lack of attention and the fact that the sun was setting, he decided to set up camp before it got too dark to go alone. Accustomed to traveling alone and surviving in the woods, he hides his motorcycle in a ditch and enters the woods with a crossbow slung over his shoulder with two knives at his belt. Raven stares into the fire and keeps her legs close to her chest with the crossbow right next to her, the knives in her belt, and her pistol with a few rounds in its holster. She has been in this area for so long that she soon has to move on and head a little further north to be somewhere else. As circles the woods, he notices a flame in the distance and stops in place. He slides the crossbow off his shoulder, pulls the bolt, and looks around. He wouldn't want to meet someone in the middle of the forest, but he didn't feel like fighting. He just wanted to rest for a while.
Raven hears the quiet snapping of twigs in the distance, one of her knives in her hand. She hadn't had any human contact since the beginning of the world hit, and it wasn't a good experience. She had her hood pulled up, the fire only showing part of her face. Daryl moved as quietly as he could, but fatigue was getting to him. He walked closer to the campfire, leaned against one of the trees, and looked around. He tried to hear anything in the forest that would indicate danger. The darkness did not make it easy to find any tracks, but he knelt on one knee and looked for any sign of people. Unfortunately, despite his keen eyesight, he was unable to see anything. He rose from his knees and listened to the forest around him. Raven lifted her gaze, seeing the man not noticing her right away, she slowly stood up, holding her crossbow in her hand, and slowly aimed it at him, seeing how exhausted he was, but she knew he had to defend himself. She put the crossbow to his back. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" She asks cautiously. Daryl's body stiffens at the contact with the metal on his back. His muscles tighten and his mind chastises him for not hearing her actions behind him. He struggles with himself, whether to tell her the truth or lie, or maybe fight. "I'm not looking for trouble." He says finally.

        Raven looks at him and walks over to him, still aiming his crossbow at him and looking him up and down "There won't be any trouble

Raven looks at him and walks over to him, still aiming his crossbow at him and looking him up and down "There won't be any trouble. As long as you don't move and put the crossbow down. Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asks again. "If you're counting on me putting my crossbow down, you're wrong." He snorted under his breath and looked at her. He measured her from top to bottom, trying to locate any of her weapons in case he had to fight. Raven growled quietly and looked at him "I'm just being cautious. I don't know if you're going to hurt me, rob me, rape me, or kill me." She says pointing her crossbow at his chest.