Chapter 5- Family

Raven smiles and nods as she walks with him back to the house walking a little behind, and she smiles and jumps on his back and laughs. Daryl releases the package of meat from his hands, his hands catching it under her knees to keep it on his back. "Jesus woman" He laughs. Raven smiles and giggles and kisses him on the cheek and quickly jumps off his back and runs home, blushing and laughing. Daryl laughs picks up the package and moves behind her. Rick leans against the patio pole and grins from ear to ear. "How cute," Rick says. Daryl blushes and walks into the house. Raven smiles and hides from him to be funny and have her find she stays quiet to make sure he doesn't hear her. Daryl looks around as he enters the house, he places the package of meat on the kitchen counter and looks around, leaning on his sides. "You think you're a cool girl, huh?" He mutters under his breath.

Raven giggles quietly, having her mouth covered, hiding in the pantry, and making sure he doesn't find her. He looks around the kitchen and then the living room. His feet carry him upstairs, he looks in the bathroom and then at her bedroom. "Raven?" He finally speaks up. Raven hears him and comes out of the pantry hides in the closet near the front door and smiles waiting. "Raven? I know you're home." Daryl says combing the hair on his head and looking around the living room.

Raven smiles and has the closet door slightly cracked open to see him looking for her and looking up and down at him. He is so handsome and sweet. She is falling for him. Daryl hears the porch boards creak. "5 minutes of quiet anything is going is going is all I ask," He mutters to himself and runs his hands through his hair. Raven smiles slowly opens the door and looks at him, blushing. "Really?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, walking over to her, and holding out his hand to help her out.

Raven smiles and giggles grabbing his hand "I thought it would be fun to hide from you." She says Daryl laughs and shakes his head as a knock on the door sounds. Raven smiles and looks at him then glances at the door. "Who is it?" She asks him. "Someone who can't give us a moment's peace." He says smiling slightly, Daryl opens the door, and on the other side stands Rick along with Michonne.

Raven smiles and moves away leaning against the arm of the couch in the living room she sees Rick and the woman he is with. "Rick walks into the house without waiting for an invitation. No problem. Come in, Rick," Daryl mutters and Michonne laughs. Raven smiles and laughs. "Daryl is the leader, glad you didn't come out of the shower in just a towel," She says with a giggle. Daryl rolls his eyes and Michonne bursts out laughing. "Are you here to laugh at me or do you need something?" He asks. He closes the door behind the woman. "We're hosting a dinner for the family tonight and we wanted to ask if Raven is coming too?" Michonne asks, smiling.

Raven smiles back and confusedly points to herself "Me? Really?" She asks looking at them with a slight tear in her eye. "Yes, you." She says pointing her finger at you. "Daryl doesn't let anyone jump on his back," Rick says laughing. "He doesn't blush like that around anyone." He adds. Raven smiles and looks at Daryl smiling and blushing at him."I like to be funny and playful sometimes to make it fun and not so depressing." She says keeping her arms crossed and shrugs her shoulders. Daryl walks over to her, puts his finger on her chin, and lifts her head slightly. "If you agree, I'll be there with you, if you don't agree, we'll make our dinner, the decision is yours." He says smiling slightly. Rick exchanges a look with Michonne. Raven blushes and stares into his eyes, she smiles softly and nods "Alright, we'll go." She says looking deep into his eyes. "Okay." He whispers and kisses her forehead. He smiles slightly at her and turns back to his friends. "We will." He says. Rick grins from ear to ear, "So stop by at 6." He says.

Raven smiles and blushes red, she quickly hides her face under her hair and goes upstairs to get ready. As Michonne and Rick leave Daryl closes the door behind them and looks towards the stairs smiling to himself. He felt incredibly attracted to this woman and couldn't help himself, and he had only known her for two days. He bit his lower lip and went to his basement. He too must prepare himself somehow. Raven smiles at her reflection of and feels her heart beating fast knowing she is thinking about Daryl. She has fallen in love with this man and it has only been two days., leaving the first two buttons undone, he stares at the mirrors in the basement and wonders if he should button it up more.
Raven walks downstairs after she's finished getting ready, goes to the basement, stands, and leans against the door frame, looking at him through the mirror. "Man Dixon you clean up good. Very handsome." She says smiling and blushing. Daryl smiles slightly, "Nothing special." He mutters under his breath. Raven smiles and walks over to him and stands in front of him and looks at his outfit and smiles and fixes his collar and stares into his eyes and then turns around standing next to him and looking at each other in the mirror and smiles. "You look great Daryl. It's better than dirt and blood-covered clothes." She says as he snorts under his breath and looks at them together in the mirror. "You look different too, I mean good" He smiles slightly.