Chapter 15- Revenge

Daryl embraces her and hugs her tightly. "Jesus Raven" He whispers into her hair. Raven embraces him tightly touches her arms around his neck and closes her eyes tightly. "Daryl. Oh god." She whispers breathing heavily holding the back of his head. "Are you okay?" He leans back a little. "How's your neck?" He asks. Raven cries and holds his cheek and nods and smiles through the tears. "I'm fine, I'm okay. I'm a bit lightheaded but Simon saved me and he bandaged me up." She says staring into his eyes. "That's good" He leans in and kisses her lightly and in uncertainty.

He doesn't know what Negan has done to her or how she will react to this. Raven kisses him back softly. and stares into his eyes. "Daryl. He didn't do anything to be okay. He didn't rape me okay. I'm okay. I'm completely fine. I'm the same girl you fell in love with. He didn't break me. Remember I'm strong. I just kept thinking about you. But I had to agree to be his wife to not be in the cell." She says through tears. "I understand" He nods slightly. This cell can be awful. Raven smiles softly and with tears and embraces him tightly "I knew you wouldn't give up on me." She says not letting him go. "I will never give up on you" He hugs her tightly to his body "Never Raven, I will always come for you," He says. Raven smiles and covers her face with his shoulder and rubs his hair and neck. "I love you so much, Daryl Dixon. Forever and always even after death." She says Daryl smiles slightly and blushes to hide his face in her neck, he places soft kisses there. "You are mine and mine alone," He says.

Raven smiles and nods. "Yes, Daryl of course I am. Nobody can take me away from you. No other man can touch me or love me as much as you can. Let's go back home." She says "We can't yet, Rick has a plan" He moves away from her "We need to hide for a while, Negan can't find us. Until our group defeats him, the group and I have agreed that the two of us will withdraw from the fight for our safety, okay?" He says. Raven steps away shakes her head and gets upset. "There's no way. No fucking way I'm not going to hide! I want to fight, this is our fight, I'm not running away. Negan needs to pay. If you wouldn't I will. I don't care what Rick says'' She stares him in the eyes. "Easy well" He puts his hands on her shoulders "I expected this from you so we will fight but then we spend time just the two of us," He says.

Raven looks at him and nods, she touches her throat softly and breathes in a deep need to calm down. "Good. It should have been about us not fighting, and I want to get five minutes with that son of bitch." She says "How about if the group catches him and we give you five minutes with him or even ten, but in the fight itself we will not participate?" He asks. Raven looks at him and sighs "Fine." She says wanting to make sure that she needs her time with him. When they get back to talk to Rick and look at him. "We need to sabotage their weapons. I know he has Eugene so he can sabotage their weapons undercover." She glances at Rick and looks around the room to the others.

Daryl sits on the parapet of the car and listens to this conversation. "What do you mean?" Rick asks as he furrows his eyebrows, Raven smirks and looks at him. "They have tons of weapons Eugene has been making bullets for their guns so he can fuck up the gun to where they will explode in their hands. That is the only way we can have the upper hand." She says staring at him. "We have no contact with Eugenie, we can only count on him to come up with it himself" Rosita snorts under her breath Raven looks at her and smiles and nods. "We all know if he is still part of our group he will do this and we have a man on the inside." She says sitting on the table with her legs crossed still wearing the black dress and the bandage on her neck.

Daryl slides his gaze over her body, this is the first time he has seen her in a dress. He bites his lower lip and looks at the man in the room, he no longer likes that she has so much exposed skin. Raven has had the time to change her clothes since she was home. She tore the bottom of the dress a bit to make it look cooler and be able to move better in it. She glanced at Daryl. He squinted his eyes staring at her legs, clenched his hands into a fist. It wasn't the best time to get excited, but he couldn't help himself. He corrected himself in his seat. Raven looks at him and then at everybody "Let's just hope Eugene will come up with this plan." She says as she walks out of Rick's house heading over to Daryl and her house and goes upstairs and sees herself in a dress and growls quickly takes it off, and turns the water on, being careful of her neck. Daryl moves right behind her, he hears the shower. He bites his lower lip and runs upstairs, he opens the bedroom door and sees her clothes lying on the ground, he throws off his shirt and swings the bathroom door open, he sees that she is in the shower. He slips off his shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. Raven keeps her bandage dry and not getting wet she doesn't want to ruin it and she is still weak from the blood loss.