Chapter 10- My Archer

Smut in this chapter

Raven hasn't slept since Daryl left. She feels like she's back in the woods not sleeping again afraid she'll have more horrible nightmares about Daryl being dead and everyone in this group dead expecting her. She walks around Alexandria depressed trying to get some sunlight. Rick has since spent most of his time outside of Alexandria, away from home. He drives around looking for supplies for Negan, about to please him so that he doesn't kill Daryl. Raven wants to go hunting but doesn't trust herself to be out there alone again. She wants to stay strong and not give up. She wants and needs to see Daryl alive again to tell him that she loves him. Raven stands in the garage of her house. She has brought her motorcycle into the garage and started fixing everything on it to keep herself busy. Outside the walls there is a commotion, the sound of engines, horns, and screams can be heard. Raven looks up and hears the commotion, he quickly walks over to the gate and looks at Rosita. "What's going on Rose?" She asks her. "Negan the prick came to pick up a package, Rick is not here and I don't know what to do" She looks to the other side of the gate..

Raven looks at her and growls hearing his voice. "I'll take care of it." She says to Rosita. She opens the gate, which obscures the main gate from the outside. "What the hell are you doing here? You said a week." She says, looking at him. "Well I may be in a bit of a hurry, but let me in or it'll get uncomfortable. I'd like to see my favorite Rick." Raven looks at him puts her hand on her hip and sighs opening the gate. "Well, unfortunately, Negan, he isn't here, he's outside collecting your shit." She says. "I'll wait" He smiles broadly and steps inside, then takes two steps back and stops in front of her "You can watch, but if you say a word or try anything else I'll send him to you in pieces, how about that? " He smiles broadly.

Raven didn't take her eyes off him. "Please Negan, I don't want to risk anyone in the group, or risk... Daryl's life. I'll show you around." She says, looking him in the eye. He smiles broadly and points his bat in the direction of one of the trucks. Raven slowly turns around seeing Daryl, who gets tears in her eyes seeing how tired he is and how he looks. "Daryl." She says softly, really wanting to run to him to hug him, she turns back to Negan and glares. "What did you do to him?" She asks softly and in a slightly aggressive tone. "Nothing he can't handle," He smiles broadly, "Show me around before Rick gets back." He says, Daryl, follows him with his head lowered.

He is embarrassed by how he looks, how dirty he is, and how bruised and weak. Seeing her is a relief to his heart, but when he sees the tired eyes and worry still piercing through her, he knows she's not sleeping again. Raven looks at Daryl and then back at Negan and sighs. "Alright. Welcome to fucking Alexandria." She says as she leads the way to start showing him around. She worries about Daryl, knowing how he struggles to stay strong, she knows he is strong but he doesn't sleep, doesn't get water or proper food. "Sweetheart, what the fuck? I think Alexandria is beautiful. Don't you think?" Negan looks around Raven sighs "Yes it is, but it's a fantasy dream. Just be glad you are getting supplies from us, we have families with children here." She says walking on. "I don't like your attitude" He furrows his brow and pauses "Maybe you would like to change it," He says

Raven stops in place, clenches her teeth and clenches her fist, takes a deep breath, calms down, and turns to him. "I'm sorry Negan. I haven't been sleeping. I'm sorry for my attitude." She says looking him in the eyes, crossing her arms holding her elbows, and fiddling with her bracelet to keep her calm so he doesn't hurt her, Daryl, or anyone here. Daryl looks at her, knowing what it's costing her to not break. Daryl clenches his fists to keep from knocking all his teeth out of that asshole. Raven continues walking and shows him the neighborhood and the whole house. She should tell him where the pantry is and where they keep their food. She needs to make sure he doesn't break more than she already is. She feels broken not having Daryl in her arms and not being here. But on the outside, she doesn't show that she's broken at all. Negan collapses in a rocking chair on the terrace of her and Daryl's house, breathing deeply. "Beautiful place, really," He smiles. Daryl stands in front of the stairs with his head lowered and stares at his bare feet.