Chapter 4- The First Fight/ Hunt

Raven looks back at the gate wrinkles her brow and stares at Daryl. "Daryl, what's going on?" She asks holding his hand tightly tensing up "I don't know" He says as he stands "Go home, I'll check it out and get back to you" He looks into her eyes. Raven looks into his eyes, holds his hand, and shakes her head. "I won't leave you," She says smiling gently. "Raven, this is not negotiable, go home. Now." He growls at her. "Rosita, what's going on?" He asks as he points to the guardhouse. Rosita looked at him. "Michonne's back and she's dragging a pretty big pack behind her." She says. Raven looked at him and shook her head. "Daryl, I can handle it, I'll help you." She said grabbing his arm. "Run home to get my crossbow and yours if you want to help, we can't fight with our bare hands. My crossbow is in the basement by the bed and there is a knife on the table, grab it too. Hurry up," He says as he climbs over Rosita to assess the size of the backpack.

Raven nods and quickly runs into the house to take the crossbow and knives, she also grabs her crossbow, knife, and arrows she finished and runs back to him. "DARYL!" She yells, running up to him. Daryl jumps off the platform and takes his things from her. "Don't do anything risky, understand? You can't handle it, scream!" He mutters to her, opening the gate and loading his crossbow.

The first whistles of Rosita's bullets cut through the silence of the night. Once outside the fence, Daryl goes into defensive mode and uses his arrows to take out the walkers closest to Michone. Raven goes and hides behind a tree outside the gate and shoots at the walkers behind the woman, and she draws her gun as well. Daryl pushes forward, Michonne barely walking towards the house, the herd thinning very quickly, Rosita and Raven's shots quickly go through the walkers. Daryl throws his crossbow over his shoulder and runs up to Michonne, grabbing her shoulder. "Come on, we have you covered," He says, pulling her towards the gate. Raven keeps shooting at the walkers, she takes out her knives and starts stabbing the walkers in the head, kicking them if they get too close and stabbing them with her knives. Daryl looks over his shoulder and smiles slightly to himself. The commotion outside woke the people in Alexandria including Rick and the others Daryl handed Michonne over only to him and headed back to the gate. "Raven, come on!" He yells.

Raven growls and continues to kill the walkers and wants to kill every single walker, it helps her relieve her stress and anger, she's been doing this since the beginning of the apocalypse. " BLADE!" Daryl yells louder and moves towards her. Raven keeps killing and thinks back to her parents and remembers what she let them do to her after hurting them and killing them after they turned. She kills the last one by stabbing him multiple times. Daryl grabs her by the shoulders and she kneels beside him. He pulls her back to him and embraces her in a hug. "Raven, It's over" He whispers in her ear, Raven growls and tries to pull out of his embrace, and then she hugs him back and tears and is covered in walker blood from head to toe. "Sorry." She says standing up and walking towards the gate. Daryl runs up to her. "Raven Rose, you want to tell me what that was? He growls at her as Rick and the others look at them. Raven stops, having her back to him shrugs her shoulders, and looks around at the people staring crinkles her eyebrows, and tears up. "I...I" She stutters and quickly runs to Daryl's house and runs upstairs to the bathroom. Daryl combed his hand through his hair and looked at Rick. "You brought us a killing machine," Rick says smiling slightly. "That's probably not comforting to us, there's something more there. There's something wrong with her head" He groaned "I'll go check on her." He says walking away.

Daryl moved towards the house without looking at the onlookers. Raven sits down against the wall and brings her legs to her chest, she holds them close and cries into her lap, knife in hand, she begins to think. Daryl runs upstairs and knocks lightly on the bathroom door. "Raven, are you okay?" Raven hears Daryl's voice and cries harder. "I'm sorry I can't." She says having her knife in her hand and applying it to her wrist. "I'm sorry," Raven says as Daryl knocks again. "Let me in, and we'll talk, you're not alone anymore. Raven please." He says leaning his head against the door. "Let me in." He says. Raven closes her eyes, drops the knife, and unlocks the door, then sits down on the toilet holding her hands close together. "Hey, what's going on? Daryl asks, kneeling in front of her and touching her hand. "Talk to me, what was that outside?" He asks as Raven looks him in the eye. "You know how I told you I killed my parents?" She asks. He nods slightly "I remember." He mutters in confirmation.