The Doctor's Daughter

* A/N I also do not own Doctor Who or any of its characters; I only own my OC. Contains spoilers for the series.

Terry opened her eyes as she found herself in her room in the Tardis once more.

'Was it all a dream?' She wondered, thinking back to the Doctor proposing to her.

A flash of pain passed through her head, and Terry touched her temple with a slight wince. A faint vision, almost like a scene from a blurry dream, of seeing Donna and the Doctor - no, the New Doctor - in the Tardis console room crossed her mind before the vision was engulfed in fire that disappeared into golden light.

'No... it wasn't a dream.' Terry realized.

Everything was a bit difficult to remember, like trying to remember a dream after waking up - the more she tried to focus, the less clear the picture became. But she could remember enough now to know it had been real and, now that she'd had some time to digest, to know that there was something inside of her - something that the Doctor feared.

Terry furrowed her brows at that thought, when suddenly the Tardis lurched and Terry stumbled forward - only to fall backward and onto her butt as the Tardis turned sharply in the opposite direction.

"What in the stars?"

Terry pushed herself up, barely saving herself from tumbling forward this time as the Tardis spun again, and she staggered her way out of her room. Clutching the walls for support, she made her way toward the console room, almost going flying into it when another sharp turn sent her toppling forward.

"Doctor!" Terry yelled as she came running into the console room - not by choice but to avoid falling flat on her face.

"Angel!" Ten shouted in a mix of glee and confusion, and Martha called, "Terry!"

"Oh, thank God!" Donna added from where she was clutching the console beside Martha. "Someone who can finally fly this thing properly!"

"What's going- woah!"

Terry fell back as the Tardis twirled in Space and Time, and she clutched the railings to keep from falling back. Only to reach forward to grab onto the console as the Tardis flipped over again and she was sent staggering forwards instead.

"Terry!" The Doctor exclaimed, maneuvering himself toward her as quickly as he could despite the bumpy trip the Tardis was taking them on. "Hang on!"

"Thanks, I've got that part." Terry retorted. Although she did appreciate it when the Doctor moved so he was caging her between his arms. It meant her head banged into his chest whenever the Tardis tilted, but she preferred that to the threat of falling backward and painfully crashing into the back railing if not the far wall.

"What's wrong with the Tardis?" Terry asked above the banging and occasional yelp from the companions as the Tardis's movements threatened to have them all crashing about.

"That's what I want to know!" Donna responded, and the Doctor explained, "The control's not working. Oops! Ow!"

A particularly nasty bang had Terry's head whack into the Doctor's chin, sending him toppling to the side while she clutched her head even as she was slammed back into the console.

"Ow!" Terry echoed the Doctor's complaint, and Martha called, "Are you two all right?"

"Yeah, I've had worse." Terry grumbled, but the Doctor was already distracted from the pain. Rubbing his chin absently, he stared at the jar that sat at the base of the time rotor where he had fallen to.

"Doctor?" Terry called, and he answered, "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it."

"What?" Terry asked, whipping her head to stare at the Doctor and his hand.