Smith and Jones

"Angel."

Not a second after the Doctor greeted her, screams suddenly started up in the ward around the pair. Terry glanced around before she looked back at the Doctor.

"So, we're on the moon?"

"Yep."

The Doctor popped the 'p' as he started to strip off his hospital garb. Terry was tempted to just continue to watch him undress as she glimpsed a hint of his bare back. But cognizant of the fact that he would likely be startled by her blatant eyeing, she politely turned around and faced the hospital curtains. At times like this, she definitely missed Eleven - especially Clara's Eleven.

"I suppose that means you know this one?" The Doctor asked as he quickly started to dress. Shaking off thoughts of her husband from his future, Terry nodded before she realized he probably couldn't see her either.

"Yes."

She glanced over her shoulder to see the Doctor had already pulled on his trousers and had shrugged on his shirt. Deeming it safe enough (and unwilling to miss the opportunity to ogle just a little bit), Terry turned back around as the Doctor started to button up his shirt.

Terry tied his tie for him around her own neck while the Doctor continued aloud, "All I was going to do was poke around a little bit and find the source of the plasma coils. Instead, here we are, on the moon, no clue why or who brought us here, no Tardis-"

"So, just another regular old day?" Terry teased.

"You know very well, we never have a regular old day, angel." The Doctor winked and Terry handed him his tie.

"Only because you're a magnet for trouble - that is, when you're not the one causing the trouble to start with."

The Doctor smirked, before he perked up as a familiar voice called loudly over the general sounds of hysteria outside their little curtained section.

"All right now, everyone back to bed, we've got an emergency but we'll sort it out. Don't worry."

Terry couldn't stop the wide smile that broke across her face as she recognized Martha's voice. She knew the Doctor had caught her but she didn't care; she knew he already liked Martha anyway. And she knew he was about to like her even more.

"It's real." Terry heard Martha murmur from somewhere further away. "It's really real. Hold on."

There was a short scuffle and another voice (Swales, if Terry remembered right) cried out, "Don't! We'll lose all the air."

"But they're not exactly air tight." Martha protested logically.

The Doctor shot Terry a look, his eyebrows raised, before he stuffed his feet into his shoes as Martha continued from across the ward.

"If the air was going to get sucked out it would have happened straight away, but it didn't. So how come?"

With one last curious glance at Terry, the Doctor opened the curtain hiding the two Time Lords with a flourish. Terry shook her head fondly at the theatrics of her husband- wait no, boyfriend- wait, no, he was still just the Doctor and her companion; while the Doctor called loudly toward Martha.

"Very good point. Brilliant, in fact. What was your name?"

Martha whipped around to face the Doctor, startled by the Time Lord's abrupt appearance but not so startled she was rendered speechless.

"Martha."

"And it was... Jones, wasn't it?" The Doctor questioned, recalling Martha's superior calling her earlier that day.