𝟎𝟎𝟐.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 002.
tw/cw - swearing

NERVOUSLY, XIMENA'S HANDS WERE SLIGHTLY TREMBING AGANIST ONE ANOTHER. Her heart pounding at each building that grew closer and closer to the destination. Jimmy was behind the wheel of his vehicle tapping his finger to the melody of the radio humming the tune. There were times where he would jump into a conversation leading to her nerves to calm down. The talk was of the basic catch up talk, 'how is London?', 'are you doing good in school?', just the normal talk you would have with an old relative.

Once they arrived at the warehouse though, it was a completely different story. Her body felt as if it turned on autopilot like she wasn't even in control. A slight rise of her heart, clampy hands sweating, the constated need to move or else she would scream, it all came at once.

"Hey," an echo of a voice spoke. "I'm sure they're going to be happy to see you." The words felt as if it was in slow motion. Then a car door slamming brought her back to trans.

The bearded male was stood in front of the vehicle before trailing off. With her eyes widen, she wipes off the sweat on her pants to open the door then shuttting it. Ximena feet hits the ground a few times getting used to it before catching up to her friend.

Ximena groans at the laugh of Jimmy's. "You're a real dickhead."

"I know you wouldn't want to be left alone plus," he grabs a hold of the doorhandle, turning to face her. "I thought it was funny."

She rolls her eyes as he opened the door letting her in first before trailing behind locking the door beforehand. They walked in seeing the rest of the boys there. Two of which caught the attention of the female before rushing over almost trampling her in the process.

"Ximena!" They applauded detaching themselves from the group hug.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asks ruffling his hair a bit. He was wearing black t-shirt with the MrBeast logo plastered on his left peck and matching were gray shorts. The brightest thing to be seen on his character was of his blue shoes which from a distance look clean but up close not so much.

"I have a school project and I decided to film here."

"You could've went anywhere and picked this place?" Chandler jokes leaning his arm on her shorter figure. He was wearing all black unlike his red-orange color Nike shoes paired with white Nike high-top socks.

"Mhm." She nods turning to a brown haired boy fiddling with his hands being in the background among the four. "Hi, Karl."

His eyes flickered up to her seeing a warm smile which made him smile. "Hi." Only small steps were taken with caution.