𝟎𝟐𝟐.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 022.
tw/cw - none

IT WAS DARK WHEN THE PLANE LANDED. The time was eight at night, the huge time difference didn't hit some passengers while other felt the struck.

It hadn't been too busy in the airport with only a few people walking around, it wasn't as crowded luckily.

Tapping aimlessly on her luggage handle, Ximena stood near the exit waiting for her friend to pick her up. It wasn't like they've planned the whole pick up weeks prior but nevertheless, Josh had arrived just five minutes late.

When he entered and saw his shorter friend, he wrapped his arms around her mid back with her doing the same. "I missed you. I would ask questions, but you need some sleep after that ten hour flight."

"Yeah, just drive me to my place." She lets go of him to give a sleepy smile. "And Waddles?"

"Harry decided it was best to drop her off in the morning, so you don't have to worry about anything other than your sleep." Josh grabbed a hold of her luggage dragging it outside to where the car was parked.

Ximena had experienced jet lag but this one was way worse than others since she had been flying the past month to various locations. Sure, she had taken a long nap on each arrival date, but she felt sick this time.

Her body felt drain to the point where she stumbled on her words when speaking to Josh in the car and to the flat of hers. It was to the point where she had to use the wall for support or else, she would've fallen face first on the vile ground.

Finally, inside her place, she went straight to her bed falling into deep sleep. Josh had laughed silently as he set her luggage near the door where it could easily be spotted.

Staring at her ( in a non-creepy way ), he notices how she went straight back first into the bed without pillow or blanket support and her shoes were still on.

So, like a good friend he is, took her shoes off setting it on her rack. Then tenderly picked her head up to gently placed it on top of the pillow and finally covered her shivering body with a blanket.

Before leaving, he remembered her words that were repeated multiple times since she forgot what she had said every minute. Josh grabbed her phone and press the passcode in unlocking the device. Heading into a named groupchat, he texted in her message.

After everything was set and done, he left the place locking the door before heading back to his place for a nights rest.

💌 GROUPCHAT

XIMENA
josh here. ximena told me before
she feel asleep to text you lot that
she arrived home safely and is sleeping
in her bed

DREAM
hello josh thanks for telling us the
rest have fallen asleep but they will
see this in the morning

XIMENA
of course dream. have a good day

DREAM
sleep well

ZERO SPEAKS!
Don't understand crypto and bitcoin
and I will never understand it no matter
how much it is explained to me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━