𝟎𝟏𝟖.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 018.
tw/cw - swearing

"ARE YOU OKAY? I called Alex to see if you were okay and he said that he was taking a dump so he couldn't check on you. Then he called me because he wanted me to hear him piss. . . so gross." He giggles. "But it shows me how much he cares!" He jumps in his gaming chair making his hair flop.

Why is he happy? Why is he smiling even though his calls were declined? Why did he have to giggle? God, why did he have to do that stupid jump in his chair making his hair flop up? And why did he have to ruffle it up?

It all made her guilty. She felt as if she shouldn't see him this happy because she declined his call. She didn't deserve this treatment from him.

"I'm fine, I was just busy petting Tiger." It wasn't a complete lie since the feline had been laying on her stomach while she ran her finger in his fur.

"Too busy for me? Wow, that hurts Nina."

"Oh, suck it up."

"I'm crying. Waa waa." He jokily said sucking his mouth in and out pretending to cry.

To her, she knew he had been joking but parts of her felt awful, but she played along to hid the growing feeling. "Call a wabulance because he's a crybaby!"

"That's a Melanie Martinez song." He hums the tune of the song. "Great taste in music by the way. I listened to the playlist you made for me and absolutely love it!" He brought his knees to his chest.

"I'm glad you do because I can't bear to do that for anybody else." She sighs setting the phone on her side from the pain of her arm from holding it in the air.

"X, oh god please don't be dead!" The fainted accent was muffled through the walls before he barges into the room.

"Hey, what if I was naked?!" She skreiches with widen eyes.

"Then um. . . hot?"

"Ew gross!" Karl shouts from the phone which Quackity burst into laughter.

"Karlos, my man." The male jumps onto the bed stomach first and somehow waking the feline up ( as if his shouting weren't enough ).

"You woke him up, you dumb bitch." She groans sitting up on the guest bed bringing the purring cat to her lap stroking the pattern fur.

"Why does he love you more?" Quackity huffs picking up the phone to stare at Karl. "Did you like my call? My piss sounded amazing right?"