𝟎𝟑𝟐.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 032.
tw/cw - swearing

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. The constant moving back and forth, the sad pity looks given before leaving, the guilty feeling, it was all too familiar to Ximena. She had visited family and friends ever since she decided to study abroad, and it always sucked having to go back but now it was going to be the opposite.

Now, she has to deal with having to say her goodbyes to London and won't be coming back for a while. She did want to come back and knew at some point she would but it won't be anytime soon.

Packing up for her trip back wasn't a hassle considering she didn't have many items since she was scared, she would've dropped out and saw no point of buying a whole new house filled with useless items she would never use.

The items she didn't want were either given to a thrift shop or friends. Shortly after hours, she was packed and ready. Her belongings will be shipped over to her father's house a few days after her flight ( hopefully ).

Waddles was ready to go as well since she had traveled twice before meaning this would be her third time flying. Luckily, she wasn't fussy about it and would end up sleeping through the long hour flight.

To think that packing was the hard part, think about how difficult it was to say her goodbyes to her London friends who helped her throughout everything.

I wish I could say there wasn't any crying but that would be a lie. Some cried and some were on the verge of crying. Nevertheless, they were huddled up at the airport waiting for the flight to be called.

"You're visiting in the summer, correct?" Josh question looking to his right.

"She is basically in summer if you think about it." Vik spoke from the ground.

"It wouldn't be called summer considering she graduated." Simon corrects him.

"Wouldn't it be called 'forever summer'?" Tobi questions looking up from his phone to glance at Simon.

"I am visiting sometime in 'forever summer' hopefully. I would just work around my schedule-"

"All you're going to be doing is cry and get money, don't think that's a schedule." The ginger jokes earning an elbow nudge from Tobi who sat next to him. "Dude."

"Anyways, yes, I'm visiting. Maybe like September or before that? Ooo maybe I can visit for Thanksgiving!"

"Do Halloween because you're face is fucking scary." JJ said from Harry phone. He couldn't come since he didn't want fans bombarding him but luckily, he was still there.