𝟎𝟎𝟖.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 008.
tw/cw - swearing

TWITCH HIGHLIGHTS - karljacobs
TIMESTAMP - 11:29
TITLE - Karl and Ximena height check

"HEIGHT CHECK?" Ximena creases her eyebrows while Karl fixes the camera then rose up from his chair. "What?"

"Height check, give the chat what they want."

"Karl-" before she could speak, the male pulls her by the hands tenderly detaching her from the chair. Once against the wall, she let out a snicker.

"You're on your tippy toes." Karl points out pressing her shoulders down.

The female huffs turning her body a bit to move her arms around the male's mid-back and without hesitation his arms wrap around her neck with his palm in her hair. "How long are we streaming?" In a hush tone she spoke.

"Maybe an hour or two, I'm sure the boys will join." He murmurs gazing down at her.

Pulling her face away from his chest, she looks up to speak. "Can't look at chat for a while now." She jokes loud enough for the stream to pick up before strolling back to her assign seat.

TWITCH HIGHLIGHTS - karljacobs
TIMESTAMP - 20:58
TITLE - Ximena painting Karl's nails

WITH ONLY A FEW MINUTES IN, THEY DECIDED TO PLAY MINECRAFT. Sadly, those plans were trashed by Ximena staring at Karl's hand resulting in her now painting his nails. Karl was told to run his hands over water after using nail polish remover so being left with chat, the blonde just chatted a bit before the host came back.

"Why do you have more nail polish than me?" She queries looking through the various shades.

"I like painting my nails."

The blondie exhales biting back a smile. "Fuck." She muffles picking up pink nail polish.

"What was that?" He teases.

"I said fuck, now," she grabs a hold of the two colors she picked. "Hand." Karl obeyed putting his hand on hers but flinches at the temperature. "Sorry."

"Your hands are cold." His empty hand stretches for her other hand now cupping them in his own. "It this better?" The two make contact for a second, staring and for a second, he swore her eyes trailed down his lips.

She broke eye contact first taking her dominant hand from his hands to reach for the pink nail polish while the other ( still cupped in his hands ) trails over to the stand they assembled so viewers could see the process.

"Can I paint your nails next?" Karl asks breaking the tension as he fidgets with his hands as Ximena opened the black nail polish.

"Uh, off stream, we need at least one pair of hands." She spoke gently now hovering over his hand. The cold polish drops onto the nail before moving carefully. One thing he took notice was her hands were never shaky, they were steady.

"Do your hands shake when you film?"

"No, just sometimes. I just think my hands only shake when I am nervous like nervous-nervous." Karl nods understanding what she was saying. "So, like when I was flying down here, I was nervous because I am a fear of heights but luckily, I closed the window seal. Anyways, I was just way to nervous-nervous when I was on the ground and finally saw Jimmy."

Ximena curled her index and middle finger pulling them in then out signaling for Karl's other hand. Once in her touch, her two fingers being used before taps on top the tattoo of his. "It's like a face." Moving his thumb up, the 'face' was seen making Ximena chuckle.

"It's cute."

"It's uneven."

The female sighs, shaking her head. "They're not always going to be even, Karl."

"I know, but I like your tattoos. . . the ones I've seen of course."

"My hands, arms, and torso, was thinking of getting one on my thigh but I don't know." She spoke as she painted his nails.

"What would you get?"

"Don't know, maybe like a cartoon." She could just sense his smile. "You could pick if you wanted." Looking up to face him, she gave a smile before hearing types of cartoons that she can use while she finished up painting his nails.

TWITCH HIGHLIGHTS - karljacobs
TIMESTAMP - 1:01:27
TITLE - They share one chair what??

XIMENA CURRENTLY SAT IN KARL'S CHAIR AS HE WENT OUT TO GET THEM DRINKS. As she waited, she played on the DreamSMP chatting in game among Niki and occasionally Eret. "Chat, chat, I would go feral, literally forming at the mouth, jumping off the walls just to meet Niki, I-I-I would slap my mother just to meet Eret."

The door opening brought her interest towards it now seeing Karl walk in with two juice boxes and a white Monster. "I am back!" He hands her one of the juice boxes while setting the other one down. The two clink their beverages together before sipping. "What were you doing while I was gone?"

"Just talking with Eret and Niki." All he did was nod before sitting on her lap, so she wrapped her arms around his mid. "I love Eret, she's just so mwah and Niki is mwah, I love them both."

<Nihachu> awh i love you too!!
<The_Eret> <333

Since she wanted to type back, her hands went on Karl's shoulders before pushing herself upwards so now her legs were wrapped around Karl. She reaches over to type back.

<KarlJacobs> mwah<3

Pulling away she rested her head onto of his before letting him take control of the game. The two stayed like this until the streamed ended with them on the ground since they fell by the two cheering and shaking the chair resulting in falling.

ZERO SPEAKS!
Niki and Eret my beloved's<3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━