𝟎𝟐𝟖.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 028.
tw/cw - swearing

AFTER LUNCH, XIMENA HEADED OVER TO VIK'S PLACE. Well, that was before she walked George home because she stated, 'I am a good friend. Plus, the walk to Vik house was only a thirty minutes'. . . she called a cab instead.

Then finally she arrived at Vik's place. Bopping her head to literally no music, she waited until the door opened up. "Oh, hello to you." He greets moving to the side for her to enter.

"Hi hi." She greets back walking into the place letting the new ( but familiar ) aroma enter her nose.

"How was lunch?" Vik questions as he locks the front door.

"Good, we talked about streaming, and must I say he is passionate."

"It would seem." He chuckles. "You're streaming with Tommy in a few, correct?"

"Yeah, in like," she looked down at her phone to check the time. "Five minutes."

Nodding, he leads her towards his office. "I have everything set up for you so no need to work on anything. I also changed the Minecraft controls to your liking."

"Thank you!"

"No problem. You'll have to use my discord and Minecraft account but other than that everything is ready to go."

"Thank you once again for letting me use your setup."

"You ask and I'll shall receive. . . sometimes." He laughs to which she returns a smile with a slight laugh. "Have fun and call me if you need anything."

"Alright, bye!" She waves Vik as he left the room shutting the door behind him.

HOW XIMENA MANGED NOT TO PISS HER PANTS DURING THE STREAM WAS A WONDER. Tommy had made dumb jokes yet somehow made her laugh. It could've been because her humor was made up of fart sounds and kids falling but she took it as Tommy being naturally hilarious.

Straight away the two shared their hatred for KSI just for the fun of it. Then it moved on to Tommy asking about Vik to which it was a brought up topic even when they weren't even speaking.

Ximena was on Vik's Minecraft account on the dsmp just following Tommy around and sometimes dropping dirt his way which he cursed her out the first time but then covered it up with 'it's from Vik's character inventory.'