𝟎𝟏𝟗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 019.
tw/cw - swearing

A GENTLE BREEZE FLOWED IN AS THE DOOR OPENED. Ximena rubbed her neck as she sat at a table in a local coffee shop. She thought she would've gotten kicked out by now considering she didn't order only sat at a table. On her phone, she was texting a new friend wondering where the hell she was.

Each time the door opened; her eyes shot upwards then back down at her phone. Only sitting for five minutes, she looked up once again see him walk inside the coffee shop.

They looked to their left seeing the female waving with a smile. "Hi." They greet looking down at Ximena who opened her arms open for a hug which they excepted.

"You're taller than expected." Ximena spoke standing up. "We should order, I've been getting stares." She spoke at a low level.

"Wait-wait-wait, you did what?" Eret smiles looking down at Ximena.

"I thought that it was my mom so-so I asked 'do you think I can shove this up my ass' thinking it was my mom. Poor lady was terrified."

"I'm sure it made her day."

"She literally had the most petrified face ever. . . god I can't and won't forget that face." Ximena takes a sip of her iced coffee. "Wonder if she went home to her significant other and talked about me."

"And say what?" They question with an eyebrow raise. "'This crazy fourteen year old asked me if she could shove a pineapple up her bum?'"

"You would hundred percent say bum, just grow up and say ass."

"'Grow up?' X aren't you like five foot?"

"Aren't you gay?"

"Aren't you?"

"I- true." The two laugh. "What time is it?" Her eyes went over to her phone seeing the time being four. "I have to leave soon, I promised Alex I would hang out to film."

"School project, right?"

"Yeah."

Eret nods taking one last chug of her coffee. "When do you leave?"

"The eleventh."

"Great, we can hang out again before you leave. I want to take you somewhere fun that will for sure get you an A."

"I'm sure if I filmed MrBeast then I'll get more than an A."

"Mhm?" He raises an eyebrow. "Is the tenth good for you?"

"Yup." She smiles looking at the person in front of her. "I had fun Eret, I'm so happy I was on the server at the right time."

"Even if we hadn't met there, I would've tweeted at you." They lean back in the chair smelling in the new batch of coffee being brewed.

"Either way we would've been friends. . . I'm glad to know that."

<3, ZERO

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━