𝟎𝟑𝟕.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 037.
tw/cw - none

SETTTING HER PHONE DOWN, she looked over at the boy who had been looking at the dye box humming to himself.

Karl wore a lighten coffee brown shaded checkered pants, royal blue sweater that had a bear patch in the center with a collared shirt layered underneath, and black low-top Converse. For accessories he wore the Monster necklace, a watch on his tattooed hand, and his usual ring on his pinky finger.

For Ximena, she wore a slight grey color bagged cuffed pants, a white turtleneck tucked into her pants with a knitted maya blue sweater layered on top, and dirty white air forces. And for accessories, a silver butterfly necklace.

"I think I have a basic understanding." He turns towards her. "I have an extra tee you could wear so you won't get your clothes all pink." Pointing his finger at the black t-shirt laid on the couch, he set the box down.

"It's really easy." She took the shirt into her hands. "I'm going to change in the bathroom, and I'll come back."

Nodding, he turned on the TV to tune out to a cartoon while he waited.

In the bathroom, Ximena changed quickly so she could have time to update the Brit's who had been talking about a new video idea which somehow calmed her nerves a bit, but it spiked the second she walked out seeing Karl masking his nerves by reading the dyed box instructions even though he has done this before.

"I've seen you with dyed hair," he looked over at her as she spoke. "I'm pretty sure you know how to do this."

"I've seen old photos of you with green, pink, and blue hair."

"So, we stalking now?" Ximena raises an eyebrow with her arms crossed.

"No? Well. . . you've seen me with dyed hair! I'm sure you stalked me."

"I've seen it on my feed a few months ago, wayyy before we met."

"So, you're a fan?" He gave back the same grin as hers. "Celebrity and fans don't go together."

"Good thing you're just an influencer." She playfully smiles as she took the gloves off the table to put them on. "We don't have all day."

BY THE TIME XIMENA HAD FINISHED THE BACK OF HER HAIR, they moved to the bathroom to have a better look at the damage that they did ( mostly Karl ). Karl had decided to do it all without the help of Ximena and for some reason, she had let him.