𝟎𝟐𝟓.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 025.
tw/cw - none

WHAT A PERFECT DAY IN LONDON. Temperatures are mild and the parks are blooming with joy from children playing along with their parents watching overhead while they sat back on a bench. Perfect Monday weather.

Not for a certain twenty-one year old who was stuck at home having to edit down her project that she had procrastinated that whole week. It wasn't like it's due that week. Students were arriving back home today, and the video was due the twelfth through the twenty-second.

So, spending her whole day inside with lo-fi music playing in the background, she edited down the many clips she had filmed the past month. It started off with the simple clips from the first days in North Carolina where she didn't film as much until she got actual filming content.

Then videos from the picnic surface.

Her soft voice spoke through the clip, "Just me and the boys stargazing." The camera fans over to show the two boys minding their own business, in their own world while Chris gave a smile towards the camera. The camera flips showing off Karl in the crocked of her neck with her empty hand in his hair with a finger circling a piece of hair. "Say hi."

Hearing his voice once again made Ximena smile. Sure, she heard it many times before but the last time she physically heard it were weeks ago.

And to just imagine the two had just met but felt comfortable enough to be that close.

Thinking the footage for the picnic was done, she clicks out but not before seeing an extra clip. Furrowing her eyebrows, she clicked the mouse over the clip.

The frame was of the two laying down so with one more click it played. The audio was of Jimmy and Chandler quiet conversation with the picture frames of a mellow atmosphere of the duo laying down.

It only lasts five seconds and it left Ximena confused how it got there then remembering Chris was the only one in arms reach of the camera. She wasn't angry instead she was happy to see a clip of the two in their own world.

Even though there wasn't much filming of the two trips in the states, Ximena spent hours repeating a few clips over and over just to have a laugh or have that feeling of bliss in the atmosphere.

She had already found the clips she wanted to use and the ones she decided not to only because it was a memory, she wanted to keep for herself.

Starting the project finally, she had also finished it the same day. By the time she had finished it was already eight meaning she spent at least four hours watching, editing, and procrastinating at the same time.

Pleased with her one minute and fifty-two second tape, she sent herself to bed with Waddles snuggled up on the plushie next to her owner's head.

<3, ZERO

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━