𝟎𝟑𝟏.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 031.
tw/cw - trauma dropping

XIMENA WOULDN'T SAY SHE'S IMPULSIVE. She's done many things before that could be considered 'impulsive' like running across the street without looking or call her old boss vile words that shouldn't be repeated. She never thought of the consequences in those moments, and she was currently doing that

Breaking her bed frame was just a thought that was acted in a span of a second without brainstorming the consequences of her actions. Those emotions she had felt were because of the bed frame constantly chipping her ankle whenever she left the room and her emotions lashed out resulting in a bed framed in half.

Standing there with a hammer in her hand, she stared down at the side railing part of the bed frame seeing it broken in half. The mattress was bending downwards.

"What?" She breaths out as if she finally opened her eyes for the first time to stare directly at the destruction she caused.

A knock on her front door made her turn towards the slightly visible white door from her room. Walking towards it, the bed frame once again chipped her ankle making her slam it with the hammer one last time.

Finally out of her room, she saw her cat peacefully sleeping on the couch. Ximena opened the door up seeing her next door neighbor.

"What is with you kids and doing construction in the middle of the morning?!" The old lady screeches throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. "Ugh, honey, please keep it down or at least do it when people are not sleeping."

"I'm sorry I just um," the blonde looked down at her hammer trying to find an excuse. "I'm supposed to move out, so I want to make sure that I'm all ready." A forced smile was on her rosy, pink tinted lips.

The lady in her eighty shook her head. "What could you possibly be doing with a hammer? Nailing your head in."

Ximena stood there staring down at the older shorter women with a forced snicker. "Sorry once again, I'll finish later today."

"Good. Now go on."

"You should be going. . . I mean I live here, and you live next door so-"

"Ah! Have your mother ever taught you to respect your elderly's?" Her wrinkly finger points just a few inches away from her face.

"My mom abandoned me when I was fifteen after finding out I searched 'girls kissing' on her phone." Her eyes squinted a bit with that same forceful grin.

"Oh."

God, how Ximena wanted to laugh so hard but held her composure.

"Well sorry, goodbye."

"Bye bye." Ximena shut her front door locking it in the process. She coughs silently that turns into laughter. How horrible she felt yet felt so good.

But her laughter died down once she had entered her room seeing the mess. "Hey Siri, call Sapnap."

"Calling Sapnap. . ." The virtual assistant spoke in their British voice.

After a few rings, the tired male picked up with his raspy voice. "You better have a good reason to wake me up at five-"

"Old lady."

Sapnap sat up from his bed becoming interested. "Do tell."

From the stories she had told Sapnap from the old lady next door, he knew that it was going to be good even if it were short, she would have even more to tell. Ximena would keep stories from him just to have more to tell.

They told story to each other just for the fun of it.

That call lasted until Sapnap had gotten breakfast from his roommate Dream, and had to leave. So they bid their goodbyes. Once off the phone, Ximena decided to fix her bed frame the best she could.

She ended up calling her dad for help.

ZERO SPEAKS!
Me? Writers block? Noooo. Just need a
few more chapters so then Ximena can
come back home yeaahhh😀👍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━