𝟎𝟏𝟑.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 013.
tw/cw - nail picking, swearing

XIMENA QUIETLY SUNG A TUNE. Her leg bouncing up and down with her nails picking at each other. She had been waiting for Karl to come downstairs for about five minutes and the nerve Sapnap had to sing Juice Wrld when she was on the verge of destroying everything.

Once she heard footsteps, her head snapped at the direction of the stairs seeing Karl standing there with a navy sweater with a tan collar shirt underneath with the collar out and matching that were black jeans with black low-top Converse.

"Hi." He greets waving over at the pair. Following his eyes over to his two friends, he saw Ximena's first. She wore a forest green sweater that had a bear in the middle of it with cream color cuffed mom jeans and black high-top Converse. On her hands were a few rings and a silver butterfly necklace.

And for Sapnap, he wore a white t-shirt with and a zip up jacket and black jeans, topping it all off were a pair of black Adidas shoes.

"Thank god you're here." The female groans standing up grabbing her phone in the process. "Sapnap singing sucks."

"You're just jealous."

"It's Juice Wrld babe, I am nowhere near jealous." She fires back walking past him to stand next to Karl. "I'm so happy this is our last days together."

"Ouch, my heart." The Texan put a hand on his heart pretending to act distraught.

"She doesn't mean that I'm pretty sure she will miss you, plus we have two more days." Karl tries to lighten the mood.

Ximena only sighed. "You tried, but I simply hate men unless they're in a group called Glass Animals."

"You and your heatwaves." Sapnap jokes standing up from the couch to stretching.

"I hate your fans for making heatwaves the only song they listen to when Pork Soda exist." Her arms crossed over her chest staring at Sapnap as he walked up to them. "I call shotgun by the way."

"You bitch."

"Suck my dick." She playfully grins turning around to the front door opening it and leaving it open for the boys to follow through. Once inside the car, she had her phone connected to the vehicle. As she waited for the boys, she found her usual playlist and the second Sapnap stepped in, she played Glass Animals.

"The fuck is this?"

"Music. Now shhh. . . gotta wait for the lyrics." She puts a finger up and shuts her eyes taking in the instrumental parts.