23

"Alright, class. That'll be it for today. And before I forget," the teacher wrote 'Class President Preparations and Elections' on the board, as well as the dates for when to submit your application, when to present your speech, and when to vote, "we need a class president and vice president since we're the only first-year class that doesn't have one. The class president gets to choose their vice president. I will leave the application forms and requirements in two separate stacks on my desk. Anyone who's interested can get these packets. Make sure to read over them thoroughly." After delivering his instructions, he pulled his stubby but stable handbag over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom. "If you have any questions regarding running for president or homework, come to my office or ask each other," he said at the door.

Only one or two students grabbed the packets, only to be spit on and teased by, while the rest of the class sat in their seats quietly working. 

Stephenie kept looking at Rebecca, who was doing the same as the rest of the class, except those who liked to slack off. They browsed their phones while loudly bad-mouthing students that were physically weaker than them. 

'Stephen, what would you do at a time like this?' She thought to herself. For the past week, Rebecca has grown more distant from everyone. She even ate lunch alone. Not to mention, her work began to pile up, and it wasn't just schoolwork. Donald had arranged lessons for her on business and money with Kingsley, as well as martial arts classes every Sunday, Monday, and Friday.

The loud chattering of those in the back of the room was starting to agitate her even more, and she wasn't the only one. Some students squeezed their eyes shut from the awful headache they were getting, but didn't dare to cover their ears as they would be caught. Gray gripped his pen tightly with one hand while his other was balled up inside his pocket. 

'That's it. I've had enough of this bullshit.' He was ready to stride over to the chatty group of boys and give them the same treatment as he did with Helmet. But someone already beat him to it. Actually, make that two people.

"Shut up!"

"Pipe it down!"

Two voices said together. Everyone, including the talkative hoodlums, turned their attention to two girls standing up from their seats. Both looked at them in pure disgust, which made them crack into laughter.

"Oh shit!" One of them wheezed, "I just got scolded by two hotties. What are you gonna do about it, huh?" he mocked in a deep, intentional tone, "Punish me?"

His goons joined in laughter. 

"Are you gonna spank us?!" Another jeered.

Both girls left their seats and walked towards them in different directions. Rebecca stopped behind Colton's chair while Stephenie blocked the path to the exit of the classroom.

Rebecca placed her hands on the bars of the back of Colton's chair and whispered seductively in his ear, "Oh, I'll spank you alright."

Colton blushed bizarrely, ready for whatever was up her sleeve, but not before his chair was pulled back and he fell flat on his bum, sending a shrill of pain up his back. Everyone gasped at the sudden turn of events. But that was just the beginning.

Rebecca lifted the chair up in the air and brought it down on Colton's ass repeatedly. Up, down, up, down. If Colton tried to roll away, his shoulder would get hit. If he tried to block the chair, his fingers would get smashed.

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Help me!" he shouted to his 'friends'. But they were being handed down by the female redhead.

She used someone's backpack strap to tie him down and put him on his knees, which Gray smiled proudly at. She grabbed another guy who tried to jump Rebecca from behind and flung his head against a wall, leaving a small crack as well as some blood. For the third person, all it took was an awful, missed punch. Technically, Stephenie actually meant to punch him, even though she's never hit someone directly spot on. But the student ended up turning around and huddling his head in his arms.