7

With the last idea coming to her head, Rebecca whipped out her pointe shoes and whacked them on the guy's head with as much force as she could put in. He clutched his forehead and cried at the pain surging around it. It seemed that pressing his hands against that spot where he was struck only increased the pain. But Rebecca wasted no time in making another blow to the back of his head, putting him to his knees.

Her shoes were as hard as wood. But it was actually layers and layers of cardboard that made it extremely hard. You can bang it against a wall and mistake it for wood.

"What the hell?" the overweight kid said.

Stephenie used her hand to push herself over the student Rebecca took care of. She lept over him, and swung her leg to the overweight boy's head, hammering it to the cement wall right next to him.

"Helmet!" Helmet's friends exclaimed. Now they realized they should've stepped in earlier. Two girls, who seemed like nothing but bark and no bite, damaged the heads of two boys by a pair of shoes and the whiff of a kick.

Even though he felt dizzy, Helmet pulled himself up and sluggishly ran behind her back. His hands reached out in front of him, ready to twist the redhead like a candy wrapper.

"Steph, behind you!"

Stephenie whipped her hair in response. Her tight braid swung behind her. Unfortunately, for Helmet, the rubber band securing Stephenie's braid had a little plastic sunflower charm attached to it. So when it swat in his face, the torment was worse. Everyone stopped in their tracks. It almost sounded like a whip with extra rocks attached to the end of it. 

But Helmet wasn't done. His head ached, a bruise was forming on his left cheek, but he little had a bit of consciousness hanging by a hair. As he made his second attack attempt, a sound lingered to his head, sending his head screaming with mercy.

Click...clack. Click...clack. Click...clack.

The sound was all too familiar. Helmet didn't even want to turn around. The rest of his little 'gang' could already picture the incident that happened when they first encountered the White Mamba. Ever since that day, Helmet has been using pencils, though he barely wrote a lot. He couldn't even glance at a pen without looking like he was about to foam.

Regardless, Helmet slowly looked behind him. Gray's eyes locked with his, and never broke. He didn't even blink. Not even a twitch. Teddy, Rowan, Eugene, and Gerard stood behind him.

"I don't know what the hell happened here, but when I see people like you, I don't think any of us need to take a wild guess," Rowan said. He was the first to take a step forward. Then Gerard, but he was faster considering how long his legs were. The rest followed behind, Eugene as well. He had no idea what he was going to do, but watching his friends fight wasn't an option. Whatever they do, he's willing to do just as much.