2

As the redhead made her way to her class, she saw another girl standing by the door, outside the classroom. She had extremely pale skin, as if she put on layers and layers of white foundation. Her hair was short, but the ends curved out at the bottom. 

"Hey, you must be new as well," she said.

The redhead nodded, her shyness fading away from the pale girl's sweet greeting. "Yeah, I am. My name's-"

The pale girl stuck her hand out, "Wait, don't tell me. I want to know when you introduce yourself to class." She pointed back at herself, "Same goes for me."

"Okay," the redhead chuckled, "Let's just cliffhang ourselves until the teacher calls us in."

The moment the redhead said that, the teacher opened the door and called the two girls in.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" He called, but all the students already caught sight of the two girls the moment they walked in, including a certain porcelain-skinned and silver-haired boy. "Today we have two new students. Please introduce yourselves."

The pale girl spoke first, "Hello everyone, my name is...," she grabbed a chalk piece and wrote on the board, "Re...be...cca. Na. Rebecca Na."

Almost all students shot up in shock. And fear. But the silver-haired boy was only slightly surprised. I mean, who knew the most dangerous man had a little sister that resembled him so well, except she was tattoo-free. Her hair was almost as white as her skin, but a little blonde and shiny. Her eyes were bloodshot red, but looked kind, so kind that when she smiled, she would probably look like those come-play-with-us girls in horror movies.

The next person was Redhead. She politely took the chalk pen from Rebecca and faced the class. Rebecca stood at the corner of the classroom so everyone could see her new friend introduce herself. 

"Hi guys, my name is Ste...," the chalk pen tapped on the board with each letter," phen..." Gray almost gasped. He jumped a bit in his chair, causing it to screech on the tile floor. He got some strange looks, but didn't really care considering...you know. "ie. Ahn."

'Ahn. No way. No. Freaking. Way.' Gray's hands quivered, this time it wasn't from fear. 'How come Stephen never told me he had a sister? And why was she never at his house?'

Rebecca was seated in the second row of the room to the left, and Stephenie was seated right behind Gray. He had the same attractiveness as Stephen: same bangs, same eyes, same smile. Her hair was in a long, tight braid that hung in front of her shoulder. 

For the rest of the period, Gray did his best to concentrate on his notes in class. Even Eugene, his deskmate, seemed to notice his sudden change in behavior. When class ended for a break, Eugene stared at Gray's notes; not even half of them were finished. But before he could ask anything, Gray stood up and walked out of the classroom. In front of him was Stephenie heading off to the bathroom. 

As they were walking, Stephenie stopped in her tracks and turned around, facing Gray. Gray almost didn't notice her stop, as he was staring at the floor the whole time.

"I might be overthinking, but why are you following me to the girls' bathroom?"