3

Other students in the same hall took their phones out and started recording. Gray turned around, glared at them, and the two students finally had privacy. 

The girls' bathroom was right in front of him. One more step and he would've trespassed in the wrong territory. 

Stephenie snapped, "Come on, grey. I don't have all day."

Gray looked at her straight in the eyes. 'Heh, she's a little more demanding than Stephen.'

"How do you know my name?"

"I don't. I just called you by the color of your hair."

That made sense. But Gray wasted no time. "Do you have a brother named-"

"Stephen? Yes. He told me about you."

Gray furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "He did?" He fidgeted with his shirt. It's been a while since he talked about Stephen, except with Ben Park.

"Yeah, he didn't have a picture, but he described you very well."

Gray nodded his head. "Hm, I see. But why weren't you at his house? I've visited his house a few times, but never saw you there."

Stephenie sighed, "Our parents divorced when we were toddlers. I lived with my dad in China and was home-schooled. We would visit each other from time to time, but then he stopped," she sighed again, "I tried texting him, but he wouldn't respond. Dad and I tried asking Mom, but she never told us the truth. She just gave us a bunch of excuses, saying how he was studying aboard and didn't have time to talk to us."