The Light

Tati pov

Me and my manger were on our way to the store. The red light was taking forever to turn and so i was playing games on my phone. Suddenly oppa threw an arm across my chest then my mind went blank.

We were hit from behind causing the glass to shatter and fly forwad. We rolled into the middle of the street. I was so shocked i couldnt move. Then we were hit from my side of the car. This caused my body to to hit the side of the middle compartment then my head on the window. My vision began going blurry. Looking to my left i could see oppa with his head on the stearing wheel and blood dripping from his head. I tried moving but my lefg was suck. I screamed in pain.

Then the world went black.

Bobby pov

Our manager came rushing into the practice room. Tati is in the hospital he said. Before they could all register i was already out the building into the van wanting to go. They came later all rushing into the van. In my mond i kept reapting be alright. Be alright. Be alright. But something told me it wasnt alright.

Tatianna Kendrick i said. Shes in surgery right now she said and i ran there. The other members followed me quickly. At the surgery doors stood president her mother and her brother. Her brother held unshed tears in his eyes and his mother sat on the floor tears freely falling but she was silent. President was just staring into blank space. My legs gave out under me and the guys had to catch me.

I sat with back up against the wall praying she would be alright. I had so much i wanted to say. It wasnt true im sorry but i may never have the chance to say those words.

The whole thing about Lee young leaking those fakes pictures i found out about after she stopped talking to me. For hours we sat here not moving an inch. It was really silent. The. The doors opened. The doctor came out and we all rushed around him. She is in the intensive care unit for now and she has a very slim chance of living so you must get your things in order before then. The way he said it was like she was going to die for sure. President came over and said bobby you can stay the rest of you go home. He pushed them towards the door and i still hadnt moved from my spot.

Her brother came over to me guving me a hug. Its not good to keep it all in he said. That was when i broke down. Never in my life had i cried so hard. We fell to the ground and the flow of tears was non stop.

Kai pov

Lee young you said i could have her i yelled at my older idiotic sister. She was flipping through channels while sitting on the couch. I said you could have her brother she replied something else behind the meaning in her voice. She stood up and came over to me.

I never said you had to be alive though. Bang bang was the last thing i heard before i hit the floor. Pain spread throught my chest. She leaned over me with a gun in hand. You know you always did steal my Spotlight another reason for you to die along with that bitch. She placed the gun to the center of my head. You know people like you dont get very far in life i said before she pulled the trigger.

Lee Young

Now everything i want and need to take care of is done now it will just be me and my love.