Performing Pains

Tati pov

Ever since my brother said he would help. I havent heard from him and bobby is ignoring me like im the plague. Wow karma.

My mic was being setup while i remebered my dance steps. Prez decied to put us on mox and match to. We had to perform indiviually. Me i was after honey. Who was first making me second.

Lets go i said cheering the dancers. We walked onto the dark stage. I took a deep breathe.

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you're the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you're the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye tashi neol mot bonda haedo you're the only one
Only one

Eosaekha-ge majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko
Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkane-neun cha-ga-un jeongjeok uril eol-ke mandeu-reo

Chigeum i jarieseo urineun nami dwehket-ji eoneu nu-gunganeun nun-mul heu-llimyeo namket-jiman
Sang-cheojuji anheuryeogo jakku aereul sseo-gamyeonseo nun-chi boneun ni moseub shirheo so irsquo;ll let you go

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you're the only one (yoursquo;re the only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you're the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you're the only one
Only one
You're the only one, only one

Kab-jakseureon naye ma-re waehnji moreuge neon anshimhan-deuthae
Eodi-seobu-teo urin ireohke jalmot-dwehn geol-kka orae jeonbu-teo, dareun gonman, gidae-han geon aninji

Neomu dareun shijakkwah kkeutye geu nal-karoumi nae shimjangeul chireuneun apeumeun waeh ttokgateunji
Beokchan gaseumi han sunkane kong-heoha-ge muneojyeoseo ireon nae moseub eotteohke i-reoseol-kka

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you're the only one (only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you're the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye (go-od bye)
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you're the only one (you're the only one)

Nae meorisso-geun eonjecheum neoreul ji-ul-kka (i will let you go)
Haru iteul hantal, meol-ke-neun ama myeoch nyeon-cheum (my baby can't forget)

Keurigo eonjenka neoye giyeok so-ge-neun
Naran sarameun teo isang sal-ji anhket-ji ji-uget-ji
Only one only one
You're the only one, only one

The crowd cheered. I made sure all of our moves were in sync. I kept the crowds attention on us the whole time i was giving it my all.

They cheered even more when the solo came on and B.I came out. He came all extra close to my lips. He sent me a smirk i ignored it. He disappeared after the duet.

I hit the high notes making the crowd scream even more. Then the song came to an end. I stood on the stage with my hands crossed.

The crowd went silent.
I just love how you have fun on stage. It seems as though your so comfortable that you can sing any song and still be happy. One judge complemented.

I took their good feed back and walked off the stage. The members clapped for me. I felt bad for jesse and ashely. The didnt get as good comments as honey and i. Its okay i said patting jesses back.

She stood up glaring at me. Dont you dare try to comfort me. Your so fucking perfect arent you she yelled. Everyone in our dressing room froze.

I never sa- SLAP! My left cheek burned. You dont know how hard anything is everythings been handed to you on a silver platter she said grabbing her coat.

I clenched my fist not wanting to flip out. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. I counted trying to calm myself. No one said anything for a good three minutes. Aye baby your on in ten minutes. The man said.

They tried calling her phone even went looking for her.

What do we do honey said. We had a minute left. Signing i said we perform we are going to be badly evalutated but thats it. No mistakes i said.

I now had to take over the rap part my part plus my b girl freestyle. Staff had my inhaler on hand just incase of emergency.

Doeant really matter though because the show must go on.