A Day With Bobby

Tati pov

Yes I said. Your from California right he said in English. Yeah LA how did you know I replied. The way you dress he said. I looked down.
It's 44 degrees outside and every has on a jacket you don't have one he said. I nodded. I usually don't wear jackets. Since I don't get cold really.

Why are you here I asked. Bored he said. I not and once again burned my tongue with the noodles. He just chuckled at me. Blow first he said. I scrunched my nose at him. He went into the store and came back out with ice cream. I threw the soup in the trash. I noticed the black van. We have to go I said. I grabbed his hand and my ice cream. We walked at first run I said and we took off down the street then jumped onto the bus. We both laughed taking a seat. Who was that he asked. My mother I said. Turning off my phone. My mood was instantly killed by her. He grabbed my hand pulling me off the bus. Since your all sad I say we have fun. We went into a karaoke place.

Wow fantastic baby dance ohh I wanna dance dance dance da dance fantastic baby
Boom Shaka loca boom. We danced and jumped around. I laughed as he tried to sing tears.

I sang good day. Wahh he yelled. We went to get food. you eat a lot he said. I shrugged. I was so happy to eat meat. I was so sick of boring salads and wheat thins.

He chuckled and I looked up. What I said a mouth full of food. We finished eating I was going to pay but he's was like I'ma guy. Then I was like so. Then he was like glared and I was like stick out tongue so we just payed half each.

We walked out and some guy bumped into him. Excuse us I bowed. Bobby didn't say anything. I guess his american personality is coming out. The guy began to cuss at us. Yah you ****bucket you can kiss my *** I will shove a pole straight up your **** you ******* ****.

I pulled him away from the scene. Your worse than me I said. He starched the back of his neck. Turning back on my phone. Oppa I said. I took a picture under the pretty Cherry blossom tree. Oppa he asked. I took the picture. I wasn't ready he whined. Sucks to sucks I said.

He took my phone then put in a number. I looked at the contact. Handsome oppa I said. He gave me a thumbs up. My mother called for the hundredth time Literally. I have to go I said. Suddenly he pulled me into a hug. Bye Dongsaeng he smiled walking. I walked away then. I looked back only to see him look back to.

I waved what is this I am feeling. I am having. Shrugging it off I answered the phone. I'm waking in the lobby now I said then hung up.

She was seriously getting on my last nerve didn't matter though I could move out tomorrow is I wanted. I'm turning 18 in two weeks can't she just leave me alone.

Where have you been and what are you wearing she complained like always. I rolled my eyes going into my room.

I changed into pjs and laid down. My phone buzzed on the desk. I smiled. It was a text from handsome oppa. Goodnight it read. I smiled then said goodnight sending him the picture we took.

That night I fells asleep thinking of my handsome oppa.