3 woman show

Honey cried into jesses arms. Our performance wasnt the greatest. It was like we were mechanical robots.

In the dressing room no one said a word. Tension filled the air once jesse came into the room. My temper got the best of me. Bye guys i said to honey and ashely leaving. I pushed past jesse who was blocking the door.

Back at the dorm i put my beats on ignoring everyone and everything. Not in my life have i gotten a bad reveiw.

This was the feeling of sucking. My phone buzzed in my hand. I ignored both my brothers calls the members and especially my mother but one call i just stared at the screen. Debating weather or not to answer.

Hello i said. come out right now he said then hung up. I put on a zip up hoddie over my halter top tank top. I slipped on my black and white addias making my way to the roof of the dormitory.

Pushing open the door he stood leaning over the railing with his elbow on the rail. He turned staring at me. Yes i said highly irritated. Great to see you too he mumbled.

We stood in silence for a couple minutes. I got really irritated and began walking away. My heart jumped out of my chest as he pulled me back into his chest. I cant any more. I cant forget you he said whispering into my ear causing me to shiver. He pulled me in tighter.

Turning around i kissed him. He didnt reject me. Instantly he kissed back. The kiss was so passionate and soft bit filled with lust. A moan escaped my lips.

Pulled at my bottom lip. As i gasped he slipped his toungue into my mouth. My moans got luder and louder. Abruptly he pulled away. His forehed on mine with his arms wrapped around me.

I love you Tati he said staring into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat. Butterflies filled my stomach. Tears streamed down my face. I love you too Bobby i said.

He wipped my tears giving me a peck on the lips. He placed his head in the crok of neck holding me tightly. This was the place i wanted to be and wanted to stay right here in his arms for as long as i can.

Sorry this one is short kind of having writers block.