Surprise

I took my seat in the front row. I had a sign that said Ikon is great with a big thumbs up. I put Benjamin in the seat next to me. We cheered. Loudly so loud I don't think I would be able to sing happy birthday. So I planned on rapping it

The producer for mix and match came and got me. Quickly I shoved candles into the cake and placed all the presents in a pyramid. I turned off the lights and hid behind the door while the staff members his behind me. They walked in and followed the glow sticks I put down on the ground. I coughed the flashed a spotlight on me. Or a whole bunch of flashlights if you want to get technical. Ah ah i said into the mic.

Happy birth day to our oppa our chingu our hyung happy birthday to you Han bin oppa bi oppa leader PPP happy birth day to you I rapped.

They burst out laughing. I sank to my knees covering my face. Most embarrassing moment of my life. Aww your so cute he said squeezing my cheeks and I slapped his hand away. Blow out the candles i motioned to the burning cake. He made a wish quickly then blew them out. Woah I cheered.

I handed everyone there presents but bi had the most since it was his birthday. Junhoe got my second autographed Michael Jackson cd he looked like he was going to cry. I got bi shoes a note pad and a neck pillow. Bobby got a beanie and some shoes. Then the others got shoes.

I'm great aren't I I said complementing myself. I gave a hair flip. My phone buzzed. I forgot I had a concert tomorrow. I shrugged knowing it would be my last ballad concert before I switched to hip hop.

We all ended up in the yg practice room. They wanted I see how well I dance before I start training on Friday.

I watched the dance once memorizing it. That's what happens when you have a photographic memory.

Let's go I said standing up. Bi and I danced in sync the whole time. He seemed shocked that I could keep up with him. How was it I asked. His mouth gapped open. I'll take it as something good I said.

We had a dance party after the fact they got over that I could dance that good because most ballad singers can't really dance. I hit my sprinkler one time. Jinhwan hit his pelvic thrust. Bobby did the electric shocked fish out of water.

I was rolling on the floor holding my sides in pain from laughing to much. I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to stand up but it wasn't working. Then jinhwan and donghyuk did this weird tutting thing it made it even worse.

I couldn't breathe I tried to stop but it wouldn't work. They just stared making me laugh harder by now I was full on crying. I was curled into a ball holding my sides. That.........was.........funny. I said trying to catch my breathe at the same time. I looked at my watch and jumped up. Bye I yelled rushing to get back before she throws another fit.

Wait up I heard someone yelled. I turned to see Bobby. I was bright flashing lights. Then I was pulled into someone's chest. I looked into the eyes of Bobby. I could here my heart pounding in my chest. Are you okay he asked worried. All i could do was nod.

His arms were so strong and his chest was so-what the hell am I thinking cut it out I said slapping myself. He looked at me weirdly.

I turned only to be pulle back into his chest as cars zoomed past. I blinked. I could melt into his embrace. The feeling of being safe in his arms made me want to stay here all the time. I really need to stop get a hold of yourself I said punching my self.

Ouch I complained. He realized me and grabbed my hand pulling me across the street. My heart raced as if it was going beat out of my chest.

I don't know what happened but I did something I may regret.