The End of Our Love

I changed her last name to Smith

Tati pov

In front of me stood a man and to large golden gates. My child come he said. I made my way over to him my dress following behind me. Who are you i asked him looking up. He was really tall. He looked down at me at em and said who ever you beileve me to be. Then it dawned on me. Im dead.

I took a seat trying to register how i died. The crash i said outloud. He patted my head with his large hand. Since you are still young i will give you one hour to say your goodbyes. Smiling brightly i jumped uo hugging him. Thank you i said squeezing him tightly.

Next thing i know im staring at my own body with my own eyes. I screamd. In the room sat my brother asleep my mother in the corner and body asleep holding my hand. Going over i placed my hand on top. He woke up instantly and began looking around. My hand touched his face and he froze.

Looking into his eyes i smiled. His grew large filling with tears. How he bobby asked. This is my final goodbye i said. He jumped up. Holding my hand tightly he pulled me into his chest. No i wont let you he cried. My hands went around his waist rubbing his back. Then my mother and brother joined in. So now we were just one big crying circle. Yah stop crying i said we only have one hour people get yourselves together. I walked through the door and they folllowed after me. We walked the streets of seoul letting me see everything one last time before i dissapeared. We got into a cab and went to namsan tower.

At the tower we put locks on the gates. Bobby signed by my side. Im sorry i couldnt take you on more dates he said. I smiled at him and said it was fine. No it wasnt i should have done so much more to show i loved you. I should loved you more. I should have chased after you i should have explained instead of letting you slip away. But this time i wont let it happen.

He got off the bench go on one knee. Tatianna Xia Smith Will you maryy me. Tears pring in my eyes as i acepted the ring. Now i felt bad about dying. He kissed my lips passionately.

The the coulds covering the sky opened up on us. The elevator came down and my tocuh went through him. I no longer had human qualites that would allow me to be seen or heard. I love you was the last thing i said before stepping into the elevator and living earth the bug place in the sky.

Bobby pov

She gone. My eyes never left the sky as she dissapeared. My one true love gone just like that and i couldnt do anything to save her or keep her from leaving. Her brother came over and said the hospital called shes truly gone now. Tears fell but i sucked it up she wouldnt want me crying. Her mother came over hugging us. We have to go prepare she said. Noddding we followed after her.

We all gathered at her apartment to begin clearing things out. In her room i placed all of her close nicely in suitcasses and ended up fiding a box filled with pictures of us. Smiling i went through the pictures happily and at the bottom of the box was a cd labled when i die. Going over to her laptop i put it in. Her family came in and watched over my shoulder.

When i die i leave all of my video games to my brother. Then all of my music making will go to the make a wish foundation. Mom i forgive you and still love you. Bobby i love you so much that when i die or if i die early. Find another girl to love you. Find someone to care for you better than i did. And if you dont ill come back and haunt you. Jyj and tvxq oppas stop fighting or ill come back and haunt you too. Ikon you better debut or i will haunt you as well.

To everyone of my friends and family thank you for the support. I really do love you in every way. Thank you all.

She truly is the one thing that kept us all together. Now her memory will.

.............................................................................

In loving memory of my Youngest Cousin R.I.P Tianna 2000-2013