Hormones

Tati pov

Bobby decide to spend the night here since he didn't have anything to do tomorrow. I was in my room slipping off the shirt I had on. My jeans dropped to my ankles and then the door opened. We both froze looking at each other. Something in his eyes changed. He closed the door locking it behind him. I tilted my head lost at the situation. He moved closer and closer so I kept stepping

⬆️what she was wearing under clothes⬆️

My back hit the cold hard sodden dresser. He trapped me in with his hands on my waist. He licked his lips. Bobby put his head into my neck lightly kissing and sucking.

A moan escaped my lips. His cold hands left trails along my legs and stomach. He pulled me down on the bed. I threw off his SnapBack pulling up his shirt. My hands traced his abs and chest. I moaned once he grinned into me. This was all happening so fast I didn't want it to stop and I didn't plan on it.

Bobby pov

I kissed her passionately on the lips slipping my tongue into her mouth. The way she moaned and groaned was sending me over the edge. Once more I grinned up against her. Bobby she moaned. I lost control at that moment. Trailing kisses down her body I snapped the clip holding her bra. As it slid off she covered herself.

There was nothing to be covered. Grabbing her hands I pinned them above her head. She seemed embarrassed. No need to be shy I said smirking slightly. She was beautiful. Her curves her breast thighs and butt. We're all perfect. She was made just for me. Taking her breast into my mouth she moaned. They were warms and soft. Just how I imagined and dreamed.

My hand made its way down to her hot wet pussy. Slipping two fingers in I could hear her wince a little before moaning out my name. She began to tighten and then she realized with a string of cuss words. I slipped off my jeans leaving only my boxers. Are you sure I asked. Nodding at me I went into my wallet pulling out a condom and dropping my boxer. Her mouth went wide. I guess the stereotype about Asians was way wrong she said. I chuckled slipping on the condom.

Gently I slide inside her. Letting her adjust to my size. Kissing away the tears that fell from her eyes. Once I was all in I waited for her. Go she told me. Slowly I went in and out until she moaned my name.

Quickening the pace. Her short nails dug into my back. Your so tight I told her. She arched her back. I could feel her legs shaking. A small smirk played on my face. Deeper she moaned. Pulling out almost the whole way I slammed back into her.

Yes she screamed out. Her legs began shaking more. Turning her over I slammed into her. She gripped the sheets. Her eyes closed tightly. Her moans become louder and louder. She gets tighter hotter and wetter by the second. Grabbing her arms I pulled her up. I rammed into her hard and fast.

Sweat dripped down my chest. Her back was shining in the light. Bobby I'm she tried to get out. I know I told her almost on the edge.

Bobby she screamed. Her back now on my chest. I locked lips with her holding my arms around her waist. Quickly I threw the condom in the condom in the trash then later next to her. She traced circles on my chest while I now played with her curly hair. She stopped tracing circles and her breathing became even. Kissing her head. I clapped lightly turning off the lights and going to sleep myself with her wrapped in my arms.

Mystery pov

How dare she touch my man. We'll see about her. I said to Kai. He seemed hurt by the fact that they were " in love with each other". I growled ripping the pictures of them in public.

Then an idea came to me. So who know how to work photoshop I asked my pa and Kai. He just ignored my existence. Staring at her ugly face.

Growing I looked at him. You can have her once I have him I told him. He glanced at me finally acknowledging the fact that I am better for him than that slut.

I stomped my feet on the ground leaving my brother office and making my way to the news center for a little couple breakup situation.