Concert Kisses

Tati pov

I stopped walking making him stop. It felt like I wanted to do this for a long time and it would be right. He looked at me. Quickly I pushed my lips to his closing my eyes.

I got no reaction making me feel disappointed. I pulled away only to have his lips now smash to mine. His hands slipped around my waist holding me tightly. I could fell the Sparks and the electricity. The felling of being loved.

Reality came back to me I pulled away. I'm sorry I said rushing to the hotel and into the lobby.

That night I stared at my phone. Not answering his calls or text. What if he hated me. What if he rejected me. That's what I am most scared of him rejecting me. Him rejecting my heart.

I wanted to cry but would that make the situation better no it will only make it worst for me. I lay in my bed to go to sleep. Only to dream of him.

Bobby pov

I ran a hand through my hair. What was I going to do. Did she hate me now. I was in love with her from the moment I saw her. She was nice and kind with a bad temper. Picked fights with everyone and anyone she could. Especially with jinhwan hyung since she always wins against him. My heart aches knowing she may have been hurt when I didn't kiss back the first time. Honestly I was shocked but the feeling of her soft lips leaving mine didn't feel right.

I just wanted to hold her close. Forever keeping her to myself. So one else can even the same air as her. She all I can think about now. During practice performances. I saw her in the front rim during sinosijak she smiled at me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a whispers. Going over to my door I leaned against the door. Of course he's in love with her jinhwan hyung whispered. I opened the door and they all fell in. Oh look a car bi said trying to divert my attention. I just stared at him blinking. They all ran away.

I stared at my wallpaper. She smiled brightly. I rubbed my finger across her face. I grew slightly pissed thinking she might hate me now. Aish I yelled. I layed my head on the pillow and just stared at the ceiling.

I say dreamed about her face the whole time falling asleep with thoughts of her and what is she doing.

Tati pov

I got dressed in the dress shoes and jewelry given to me. on stage the man called. They put the last curls in my hair.

I walked onto the stage and the crowd cheered. The music started.

This was one of my original songs when I loved singing ballads.

Hello I've looked every for your heart

I can't seem to find the pieces
Can give me a the chance put them back to together because I feel were something more. They say we're to young to love. They say we're to young to be heart broken. But I've seen how she's left you and I'll be here~
I'll be here when the tears won't stop flowing
I'll be here when the world crumbles beneath your feet. I'll be here when you've fallen and can't get up I'll be here~~~~~~~

Come to me my friend
I'll give you a shoulder to cry on until your accepting of my love. The bonds of friendship that hold us together is enough for me. But it's all lies I want something more.

I'll be here when the tears won't stop flowing I'll be here when the wart crumbles beneath your feet. I'll be here when you've fallen and cant get up. I'll be here for you~~~

The crowd waved side to side to side. Twelve songs later the concert was over. I wanted to thank you all for your support but this will be my last ballad concert before changing to hip hop Hop and r&b but worry for my loyal fans there will be a ballads. out every month from me.
My fans cheered. I waved then walked off stage. My mother stared at me angrily. She dragged me into a back room.

What are you doing she growled. I knew everything I was doing was pissing her off. Why are you ruining my dreams she screamed. I smirked. She finally said it. Her dreams not mine. Your dreams mother your dreams what about mine did you ever think about that I said staring her in the eyes. I changed into some purple sweats and blue take top a white sweater and my blue black and purple retro 3.

I brushed the curls out of my hair and made my way around Seoul. All I could think about was him really. He probably hates me now or was attest confused as to why I did it

My new plan hide from him. Plan alpha avoid oppa.

The next day I decide to put my plan into action. There wasn't that much to it just avoid him like he had the plague or Ebola.